British Speedway Forum

Where is this place ?

Judging by the number of responses on this thread compared to the plrc one, i'd just get to the stadium and follow the masses

:cheers::drink::drink::drink::lol:

Thats just emptied the place! :wink:

I thought the redcar mafia etc were keen to meet me and pinny?? :lol:

Where is this place ?

DON'T TELL HIM FFS!!!

Walk out of Owlerton Stadium, turn left and walk past McDonalds, BnQ, etc and bingo!

Too late :(

At least Drac will have a worthy opponent for the drinkathon!!

See ya there Lew :D

Well just got in from work, and switched the laptop to find out that Wanna is going to grace us with his presence. I think it a wind up but if it is true should make for an interesting afternoon.

Well just got in from work, and switched the laptop to find out that Wanna is going to grace us with his presence. I think it a wind up but if it is true should make for an interesting afternoon.

No wind up, me and a couple of the lads I stand with are making the journey up.

No wind up, me and a couple of bodyguards are making the journey up.

:wink:

Any bets on how many of you actually get out of the NBT and make it over the road? :rofl:

Any bets on how many of you actually get out of the NBT and make it over the road? :rofl:

We've all managed it for the last two years , some of us even go back after the track shuts . :drink:

Spinny ain't it about time you had a proper roll call as this years event don't seem as big as normal.

However I'm reliably informed there's alot of people coming to 'see' wanna/pinstripe.

Should be a right old punch up!

Counting the days to the PL mass meet up!

Spinny ain't it about time you had a proper roll call as this years event don't seem as big as normal.

However I'm reliably informed there's alot of people coming to 'see' wanna/pinstripe.

Should be a right old punch up!

Counting the days to the PL mass meet up!

Been beavering away sending out invites, some had said yes and some have not quite committed just yet, but if they do go to the meeting they will be there.

Spin King Sheffield

Spin King Junior Sheffield

Squall Sheffield

Paulco and friends Glasgow

Falkirk Bandit Berwick

Drac and a mini bus load. Redcar

Vog Stoke

Bluejam Birmingham

Bandit4eva Berwick

Shadders Rye House

Latest to say yes.

Bandits 4eva Mum Berwick

Bandits 4eva Sister Berwick

The Saint Sheffield

King Jamie Edinburgh

Pyeman Newcastle

Bandits 4 Life Berwick

Pat Sharp Redcar

Big Russ Redcar

Youngy Belle Vue

Wanna Newport

London Witch Ipswich

Witches vs Hammers Ipswich

There are still a couple of Ipswich fans who Squall has spoken to who are likely to come across, if he can give me their names I will add them.

I also get the feeling that there will be a large contingent from the Glasgow supporters coach and if Drac could let me know who the rest are from then I will add them to this list.

So who hare not quite sure whether they are going, but if they go to the meeting they have said that they will pop across are;

Bagpuss Kings Lynn and Jenna Belle Vue.

Mythman Berwick

Gold Member Berwick

Warm and Cosy Berwick

torpointfanatic22 Plymouth

Montie Scunthorpe

Topaz 325 Workington

Stemoc Workington

Stoney Legend Workington

Also been asked and she is very keen to come is Anji Parker Shane wife.

If I have missed anyone off the list please let me know, and I will add them, and I will put a bigger effort over the coming week a so to find out what people are doing, and if you think of anyone that you might think wants to come across just ask them. The more the merrier.

Edited by spin king

Those are the people my mother warned me about! :lol:

(Plus at least half of them are good mates, and the remainder are good mates I haven't met yet!! :rofl: )

Edited by BigFatDave

As i'm travelling and staying with Paulco and gang, rather than by myself as per the last two years..... maybe this year i'll actually make it to the hotel breakfast before it finishes :lol:

You do get a cracking brekkie at the Morrisons round the corner though, just before i check out of the hotel!

Been beavering away sending out invites, some had said yes and some have not quite committed just yet, but if they do go to the meeting they will be there.

Spin King Sheffield

Spin King Junior Sheffield

Squall Sheffield

Paulco and friends Glasgow

Falkirk Bandit Berwick

Drac and a mini bus load. Redcar

Vog Stoke

Bluejam Birmingham

Bandit4eva Berwick

Shadders Rye House

Latest to say yes.

Bandits 4eva Mum Berwick

Bandits 4eva Sister Berwick

The Saint Sheffield

King Jamie Edinburgh

Pyeman Newcastle

Bandits 4 Life Berwick

Pat Sharp Redcar

Big Russ Redcar

Wanna Newport

There are still a couple of Ipswich fans who Squall has spoken to who are likely to come across, if he can give me their names I will add them.

I also get the feeling that there will be a large contingent from the Glasgow supporters coach and if Drac could let me know who the rest are from then I will add them to this list.

So who hare not quite sure whether they are going, but if they go to the meeting they have said that they will pop across are;

Bagpuss and Jenna Kings Lynn

Mythman Berwick

Gold Member Berwick

Warm and Cosy Berwick

Montie Scunthorpe

Also been asked and she is very keen to come is Anji Parker Shane wife.

If I have missed anyone off the list please let me know, and I will add them, and I will put a bigger effort over the coming week a so to find out what people are doing, and if you think of anyone that you might think wants to come across just ask them. The more the merrier.

Add Youngy from BV to that list of definates Spinny. :) Does Anji Parker know what she's letting herself in for!! :o:lol:

Great to see that most of the Bandits Massive will be in attendance!! :cheers: