1. Lewis Kerr (guest for Gary Irving)

2. Rider replacement for Steve Worrall

3. Richie Worrall

4. Lee Smethills

5. Ashley Birks

6. Adam Wrathall

7. Stefan Nielsen

Belle Vue Colts

1. Jack Hargreaves (guest for Kyle Howarth)

2. Rider replacement for Jason Garrity

3. Scott Richardson

4. Karl Mason

5. Adam McKinna

6. David Holt

7. Chris Widman

I can tell Lewis cant wait to prove him self.

Great. Work gets in the way of Speedway again :rolleyes:

Great. Work gets in the way of Speedway again :rolleyes:

You and me both... altho i get to leave 30 mins early by working through my break and might only miss 2 heats tops in the end. So i guess i still win lol.

You and me both... altho i get to leave 30 mins early by working through my break and might only miss 2 heats tops in the end. So i guess i still win lol.

It also bugs me that I paid for the rained off meeting, then cannot make it at Scunny but Scunny fans who REFUSE to support the same team at Sheffield get a freebie. Should be free for people who show the Sheffield racecard, not everyone.

I'm not going mad that I paid for the rain off - I got 18 heats for 15 heatsworth of money - it's that the vast majority of the crowd tomorrow night will have been nowhere near Sheffield the other week.

It also bugs me that I paid for the rained off meeting, then cannot make it at Scunny but Scunny fans who REFUSE to support the same team at Sheffield get a freebie. Should be free for people who show the Sheffield racecard, not everyone.

I'm not going mad that I paid for the rain off - I got 18 heats for 15 heatsworth of money - it's that the vast majority of the crowd tomorrow night will have been nowhere near Sheffield the other week.

Could not agree more, but then again certain sections of the Scunthorpe fans never want us to be part of the National League refuse to support the team when they based meetings at Sheffield.

Could not agree more, but then again certain sections of the Scunthorpe fans never want us to be part of the National League refuse to support the team when they based meetings at Sheffield.

But alot did come to Owlerton and support,where as very few of you guys came to scunny,swings and round abouts i guess

I think this fixture is a bit of a needs must type of thing,the cut of date for the NL playoffs is getting very close and maybe Sheff were struggling to fit a re run in there program until after the cut of date,the saints still need a few points to get in there and i think this meeting was slipped in to try and get the needed points

If you look at the bigger picture,its Sheffields only chance of Silverware :wink::wink: this season so maybe shouldnt complain :lol:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

I go to Sheffield to watch the Scunthorpe Saints, not the Prowlers, just what is the Sheffield contribution certainly not the riders???

Edited by scunny1

Dont really understand what Scunny1 is saying :nono:

This is a combined effort between 2 promotions......I Think!!!!

Better it is than nothing.........but WHAT DO YOU WANT...... Scunny1? :o

Edinburgh's Twitter is reporting that Richie Worrall will be riding for the Scorpions at Edinburgh tonight in place of Tero Aarnio. If this is the case i wonder what the Saints will do?

cant see the sense in argument really - I go to both, when I can , Scunthorpe my home club - but development of the youth and sustainability of the long term is the winner surely

cant see the sense in argument really - I go to both, when I can , Scunthorpe my home club - but development of the youth and sustainability of the long term is the winner surely