British Speedway Forum

Well Mike Bacon has just tweeted that "some exclusive and very exciting Witches news", in the Evening Star tomorrow :t:

Well Mike Bacon has just tweeted that "some exclusive and very exciting Witches news", in the Evening Star tomorrow t.gif

Wonder if its team related or possibly a new sponsor/continuation with Sackers? I leave for work at 7 in the morning so will pick a copy up and post the news on here :t:

Wonder if its team related or possibly a new sponsor/continuation with Sackers? I leave for work at 7 in the morning so will pick a copy up and post the news on here :t:

Hmmm never thought it might be something other than team news CS ;) now you've got us thinking!!

Hmmm never thought it might be something other than team news CS wink.png now you've got us thinking!!

More than likely is the team Badge, but the tweet doesn't say exciting team news so we'll see :D Edited by CardinalSin

More than likely is the team Badge, but the tweet doesn't say exciting team news so we'll see :D

Very true, and until you questioned it, I assumed it was team news, but not long now I suppose, with the ES coming out before the EADT lol!!!
  • Like 1

Thanks mate, I'm not at home so won't be able to get a copy. Wonder if there will be any news on the website........I just hope it is good news!

Very true, and until you questioned it, I assumed it was team news, but not long now I suppose, with the ES coming out before the EADT lol!!!

I know what's all that about? Used to get the early edition around half 12 lunchtime and then the later edition around 4 o clock!! Maybe a name change is due and remove the Evening bit and just call it the Ipswich Star!

Thanks mate, I'm not at home so won't be able to get a copy. Wonder if there will be any news on the website........I just hope it is good news!

Not a problem Roland i'll post it up here around half 7 in the morning :wink:
  • Like 1

If it is the team that will rule out North going by his tweet yesterday of a Friday announcement

• Like 1

Half price season tickets?

New stand down back straight?

Return of Chris Louis at number 4?

Aljack - team mascot. :shock:

Don't even joke about it perlease :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

Snackette chairman/advocate of the illiterate and youth branches of the supporters club?

• Like 1

Very true.. only Matt in that team who doesn't speak perfect English, should be a cracking team spirit

He'll have an Aussie/Suffolk twang by the end of the season,North and Poole will help make sure of that ;)