British Speedway Forum
Tina

Gorzow Gp - Wildcard

Again? yawn.gif

And you would prefer who?

Get used to it as Darcy will be full-time in 2012

well perhaps one of the Pawlicki brothers or Janowski or Grigorij Laguta.

I'd prefer either of those as the Grozow WV and and if its so necessary to give Darcy 2 WC then he could have had the Gorican Wild Card instead of Zagar.

Great news - Go you Good Thing! :t:

Edited by BigFatDave

Personally I don't think it is right that Darcy has been given another wild card. The Polish authorities have had to pay alot of money to stage this GP and as a reward they should get to choose who gets the wild card (and there are many riders who would love the chance).

Darcy has said himself that he wouldn't take part in the GP's in 2012 if offered a place so perhaps give the opportunity to another rider after all Darcy has had a go.

Having said that it will be interesting to see who Darcy steals points off during this crucial meeting.

Fabulous news though I hope he stays safe!

Clearly ging to be in the series in 2012. He isn't going to turn it down when offered and is the hottest thing is speedway by the proverbial mile.

Just someone different. Everyone knows Ward is GP standard and will probably be in for 2012, why not give someone else a try to see if they are.

Just someone different. Everyone knows Ward is GP standard and will probably be in for 2012, why not give someone else a try to see if they are.

Would like to be able to agree with you but when I spotted this thread I was immediately reminded of his previous exploits and now I'm really looking forward to the meeting. It's not about any personal loyalties for me, it's about seeing an exciting evenings racing, straight away we are almost guaranteed at least 5 races that will have us on the edge of our seats, I can't think of another rider they could give the WC to who could instil that kind of anticipation, can you?

Ben Barker is a decent shout for a couple next season if he can step it up a level in terms of speed, like Ward he has the fire in his belly, winning is important but racing is their big motivation.