British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SteveEvans

Kings Lynn Young Stars Vs American Touring Team

You are a real 'star'. Thank you.

Not sure if Im doing bucket or being on the stand on Wednesday as we are a little short on help - but Im the middle aged (hehehe) short woman!!!icon_rofl.gif

Come say Hi.

And Laurence - whoop whoop - a decent money for a race bib I hope xxx icon_lol.gif

Yes we must remind folk that at every USA match we get both sides to sign a USA body colour and auction it off --so start breaking open those piggy banks and get your hand ready for bidding ..as the auctioneer is a bit of a bugger at getting the highest bid he can!! :wink:

Kyle Hughes

Tom Armstrong

Scott Campos

James Cockle

Lewis Kerr

Sam Woods

Tom Stokes

Saw Tom Armstrong get a paid max for the Bulls at Perry Barr earlier this season - looks some prospect... An Aussie, 'natch!!

But tell me, why hasn't he been able to ride in the League this year? :unsure:

Really looking forward to this, and despite poor weather around large parts of the UK today, 'Lucy' on Daybreak says it is going to remain cloudy but dry and warm in this little corner of East Anglia.

Support for the Young Guns meeting was mysteriously low last week, and with news that next weeks Pride of the East has been cancelled, tonight becomes the penultimate night of track action at the Norfolk Arena.

I know that the majority of 'Stars' fans for some bizzare reason, seem to boycott the third tier of racing, but at the end of the day, this is YOUR CLUB, and they NEED YOUR SUPPORT.

Of course you're not going to see the so called top riders, but at the end of the day, there are still two teams of seven guys, committed to providing high-class entertainment, at only less than a second a lap slower than Grand Prix riders.

One disappointment for many young ladies is the fact that Jaybea won't be putting in an appearance in the Track Shop tonight, but he assures me that plans are in place for merchandise to be sold as normal.

Start time is 7.30pm.........will you be there? :party:

Really looking forward to this, and despite poor weather around large parts of the UK today, 'Lucy' on Daybreak says it is going to remain cloudy but dry and warm in this little corner of East Anglia.

Support for the Young Guns meeting was mysteriously low last week, and with news that next weeks Pride of the East has been cancelled, tonight becomes the penultimate night of track action at the Norfolk Arena.

I know that the majority of 'Stars' fans for some bizzare reason, seem to boycott the third tier of racing, but at the end of the day, this is YOUR CLUB, and they NEED YOUR SUPPORT.

Of course you're not going to see the so called top riders, but at the end of the day, there are still two teams of seven guys, committed to providing high-class entertainment, at only less than a second a lap slower than Grand Prix riders.

One disappointment for many young ladies is the fact that Jaybea won't be putting in an appearance in the Track Shop tonight, but he assures me that plans are in place for merchandise to be sold as normal.

Yep i'm really looking forward to it!

I know that the majority of 'Stars' fans for some bizzare reason, seem to boycott the third tier of racing

You're always banging on man :lol:

It isn't bizarre at all. Tough times and all that and in the last few meetings at this level have been dull to say the least but I will be there.

We like Lucy - but can she please predict the same weather for our next 5 tour meetings?!!

And sorry if Jaybea wont be there but I will be! I know Im no match but my strange team and I will be there tonight with our USA Touring Team Goodies. wink.gif

Looking forward to seeing a large crowd tonight,

Lets show the Yanks that the Brits can come out in force and support EVERYOINE. icon_lol.gif

Won't be there, sorry. Up home for holidays in Northumberland otherwise we always attend lower league racing but very rare Pl and never EL.

Won't be there, sorry. Up home for holidays in Northumberland otherwise we always attend lower league racing but very rare Pl and never EL.

Well, we are at Redcar tomorrow??!!wink.gif

You are a real 'star'. Thank you.

Not sure if Im doing bucket or being on the stand on Wednesday as we are a little short on help - but Im the middle aged (hehehe) short woman!!!icon_rofl.gif

Come say Hi.

And Laurence - whoop whoop - a decent money for a race bib I hope xxx icon_lol.gif

Don't worry Sandie, I think we've actually met once before, several years back in Bydgoszcz. My mate and I sat with your lot in Sektor B and I think stayed in the same hotel :unsure:

My user name on here used to be AJH before changing my e-mail address made my profile inaccessible for some reason :mad:

Anyway, looking forward to tonight and seeing how Armstrong, Woods and the Dream Team lads get on. And even better, pass away a few hours before heading off to Montenegro for the England game :drink::cheers::party:

Edited by Speedball

Looking forward to this meeting tonight. Will see you there, Sandie. :)

Am really looking forward to this one, don't attend KL NL meetings normally but def do when the yanks are in town! Should be awesome!

Is the line up still the same as on pg1? More the kings lynn team than the usa team :)

I think so. Not heard of any changes :t:

I hear the quality of the updates for this meeting has increased ten fold. No more of that Mungo and Bagpuss rubbish, the Dream Team of updaters are on the case :rofl::party:;)

Well, that was an "interesting" meeting

Michael Raines. Scores 10 points in his 1st ever competitive meeting. Hope Buster had thrust a contract under this kids noes, one to watch