British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Rnd 5 Sunday 13th May Tv Matches

1st up at 4.40pm (uk time) is Wroclaw v Rzeszow followed at

7 pm (uk time) Gorzow v Zielona gora

http://soccer-live.c...p?id=motorsport

Other matches Sunday are Torun v Bydgoszcz, Tarnow v Leszno and Gdansk v Czestochowa

Have we "armchair" fans EVER been better served? :lol: Denmark/Sweden tomorrow.Possibly Allsvenskan without paying a king's ransom :blink: on Thursday, GP on Saturday and now you serve this up to us? :lol: :lol: My goodness giddy godfathers. Brilliant isn't it :t:

All the best. Alan.

Life's not too bad for the travelling fans either. Return airfare to & from Poznan was about £56, return train fare from Poznan to & from Gorzow is under £10 and admission to the stadium for under £13. It's cheaper to go to Gorzow (v Zielona Gora) than it used to be to fuel-up a car and watch the Brummies away at Edinburgh or Glasgow. :party: Keep an eye open for a Union Jack flying in the crowd somewhere...

Life's not too bad for the travelling fans either. Return airfare to & from Poznan was about £56, return train fare from Poznan to & from Gorzow is under £10 and admission to the stadium for under £13. It's cheaper to go to Gorzow (v Zielona Gora) than it used to be to fuel-up a car and watch the Brummies away at Edinburgh or Glasgow. :party: Keep an eye open for a Union Jack flying in the crowd somewhere...

Have a good one Czestochowa the other week was brilliant-top seats by the start only £7

am so looking forward to Gorzow v Falubaz tomorrow night .

am so looking forward to Gorzow v Falubaz tomorrow night .

Should be a superb atmosphere not to far between the towns-Torun v Bydgoszcz looks a bit tasty as well(not on TV)

gorzow vs zielona fora should be packed and great atmosphere as it's derby match hopefully fans will behave

Looks like I am going to be busy tonight, watching Gorzow v The Mighty Falubaz, while checking on the updates from the Newcastle v Sheffield meeting.

Come on Falubaz and the Tigers.

Plenty of links for Wroclaw + Gorzów.The usual ones every week i would havethought.TVP,Drhtv and sopcast are all there,plus others

hhmmm just looking at the link for these meetings today and they are Text and audio streams ???

never mind looked properly now lol

this stream starts at 3pm http://www.freefootb...Ekstraliga.html

Have another look 3 streams plus sopcast 56947

Edit Iris beat me to it.

don`t use that link thats last september ! ! use http://soccer-live.com.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Edited by racers and royals

Hoping to get past Heat 8 tonight before dozing off from the lack of genuine passing :neutral:

Hoping to get past Heat 8 tonight before dozing off from the lack of genuine passing :neutral:

Well i think i am right(maybe Pawel can confirm?)but i wouldn't get your hopes up too much with the first meeting.Think Wroclaw doesn't have a good reputation.Hopefully the second meeting will produce some good racing.That is the one i will be watching

ok cheers

ok only go into this online racing last weekend...so according to the link. the following are all online.....

am i right in saying some are just radio coverage and some are viewable coverage (sopcast)

14.30 Torun v Bydgoszcz

17.00 gdansk v czestochwa

17.00 tarnow v leszno

17.45 wroclaw v rzeszow

20.00 gorzow v zielona gor

ok cheers

ok only go into this online racing last weekend...so according to the link. the following are all online.....

am i right in saying some are just radio coverage and some are viewable coverage (sopcast)

14.30 Torun v Bydgoszcz

17.00 gdansk v czestochwa

17.00 tarnow v leszno

17.45 wroclaw v rzeszow

20.00 gorzow v zielona gor

they list text and radio coverage- only matches on tv today(and on-line) are Wroclaw v rzeszow and Gorzow v zielona gora

Torun have split up the pairing of ward and holder for this week updates from 1.30 pm http://www.sportowef...wydarzenie/5235

Edited by racers and royals