13 Davies 3

13 Kovacic 3

13 Bellego 3

13 Castagna 3

16 Ivacic 1

Zmarzlik bt Jakobsen for run off for 7th

Jepsen Jensen beat Masters in run off for 3rd

Ok guys

I hope updates were of use to you all, apologies for slight error in scores at end :oops:

I'm logging off now, press releases and websites to update......

Cheers all!

• Like 3

The 14 qualified riders for the U21 series:

Patrik Dudek (PL)

Bartosz Zmarlik (PL)

Tobiasz Musielak (PL)

Maciej Janowski (PL)

Przemyslaw Pawlicki (PL)

Damian Adamczak (PL)

Piotr Pawlicki (PL)

Mikkel Bech Jensen (DK)

Micheal Jespsen Jensen (DK)

Mikkel Michelsen (DK)

Sam Masters (AUS)

Ritchie Worrall (GB)

Oleksandr Loktaev (UKR)

Vaclav Milik (CZ)

There will be two wildcard riders every final round.

The 14 qualified riders for the U21 series:

Patrik Dudek (PL)

Bartosz Zmarlik (PL)

Tobiasz Musielak (PL)

Maciej Janowski (PL)

Przemyslaw Pawlicki (PL)

Damian Adamczak (PL)

Piotr Pawlicki (PL)

Mikkel Bech Jensen (DK)

Micheal Jespsen Jensen (DK)

Mikkel Michelsen (DK)

Sam Masters (AUS)

Ritchie Worrall (GB)

Oleksandr Loktaev (UKR)

Vaclav Milik (CZ)

There will be two wildcard riders every final round.

Blimey, half the qualifiers are Poles. No Swedes. Three Danes. The rest of the world picking up the crumbs.

Where is the power in Speedway? Not even a question worth asking any more.

Great from Richie. Two years a go he hadn't even turned a wheel in the National Leage. He's only going to get better....... and better.

Well done to Richie. I hope the BSPA (or someone!!) can put together a package to give him half a chance to compete without it wiping out his finances.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

Yes great result from Richie.Not easy on these tracks and he beat some good riders.Not sure what sort of help he will get from the BSPA.Would be a good idea to get in touch with "Whitey" Uzzell who has a good bit of experience in Argentina helping Hauzinger out over the years.The FIM have supposedly put together something to cover some costs of that trip,but if there are a few "open" meetings to help with money they are going to be won probably by the riders at the top who have more money than the struggling riders anyway,i would guess

Yes, well done to Richie...looks like I owe Wizzer a pint of beer too...

Good luck to Ritchie but the odds are stacked against him particularly financially.

He can't compete with the Poles who all make good money in the Polish league and are drowned in sponsors.

The BSPA won't help him to the extent he needs, if at all.

Which explains pretty much why we won't be troubling the GPs or WTC competitions in the foreseeable future.

Shame really as just making the cut was an incredible achievement for the lad.

The BSPA won't help him to the extent he needs, if at all.

It might help to highlight that point if you can explain what it is that the PZM do for the Polish youngsters, as a point of comparison to what the BSPA "don't" do.

Well done to Richie Worrall! A famtastic achievement for himself as an individual and for Team GB. It'll be a great experience for him B) Well done to Magic too!

Looking at the Final rounds, Tarnow on 15th September will be interesting for the PL boys if their teams qualify for the Play offs. Somerset have their home playoff match on the 14th, Newcastle have theirs on the 16th. If either team draws Workington their match is on the 15th.

The dominance of Polish riders at U21 level is very similar to that achieved by Russian ice racers. Unfortunately, neither is healthy for the long-term future of the sport.

At Under 21 level it is sad and unfortunate that riders are not even prepared to enter the qualifying rounds, as they know that they will not have sufficient backing either from sponsors or from their federation to allow them to compete. This is where the Poles have a distinct edge over everyone else.

Looking at the Final rounds, Tarnow on 15th September will be interesting for the PL boys if their teams qualify for the Play offs. Somerset have their home playoff match on the 14th, Newcastle have theirs on the 16th. If either team draws Workington their match is on the 15th.

Is attending practise compulsary? If so, that will scupper the 14th as well as the 15th for the PL guys.

semifinal of European individual junior championship

Live video stream from Chervonograd 09/06/12 13:30 CET

http://speedway.chervonograd.com/trek-v-efiri (now it is record from previous year meeting)

Text online table for this meeting: http://speedway.chervonograd.com/onlain/33-osobystyi-chempionat-yevropy-sered-iunioriv-onlain (F5 for updates)

Hope that now everything will be ok, because my friends (not I :) ) will do this job