British Speedway Forum
iris123

Gorzow Gp Saturday 23rd June

is it just me or was the track looking very wet for the final, a bit unfair to all riders to dump that much water on the track

is it just me or was the track looking very wet for the final, a bit unfair to all riders to dump that much water on the track

Yes someone should tell god to rain a few minutes later.

Take care all. Polski meeting tomorrow before the Wayner nods one in for us :t:

steve, watching the spanish beat up the french, so didn't notice if it was raining or not

6th different winner no way thought likely tonight......more to the point because not a repeat winner!

Take care all. Polski meeting tomorrow before the Wayner nods one in for us :t:

You got a hotter date than with the start ladies you outta here fast!

The future of speedway is in great hands, let's hope the Danes and Poles continue to have great battles in the future!!

Fantastic meeting and great to see the young guns coming through...............Vaculik has the makings of a future world champion based on that alone..............

RP

Is Vaculik on the Interweb thingyummajig tomorrow riding for his Polish team? I never get to see domestic Polish speedway but might strive to see.

Great to see two of my faves from the Polish league doing so well. Well done to Martin who thoroughly deserved his win but Bartosz was the star for me and I disagree with Sam that putting him on another track he would not do so well as the guy is good away from home.

He would do better than Harris who once again confirmed he does not deserve a pick but will probably end up with one unless Poland gets rid of that stupid GP rule. As Pearson said he is our best rider so we are pretty much screwed for the SWC especially if Wuffy's news is bad on Tuesday :(

Very poor crowd but they missed a pretty good meeting.

Is Vaculik on the Interweb thingyummajig tomorrow riding for his Polish team? I never get to see domestic Polish speedway but might strive to see.

No Gdansk(N Pedersen ) v Gorzow (Gollob and Zmarlik) however he rides for Tarnow and here is him in action Last Sunday http://sport.tvp.pl/zuzel/enea-ekstraliga/mecze/pge-marma-rzeszow-azoty-tauron-torun-mecz/7744069

I'll get to see him for real on 1st July when I go to see Gdansk v Tarnow. :party:

• Like 1

Good meeting and an awesome night for Vaculik. Seen him in the Swedish league and looks a good standard rider already.

Awesome debut for Bartosz too.

Freddie just couldnt quite keep it going but at least was in the semis and at least it secure in 6th for now.

Shame that the dirty dane didnt make the semi`s ................................................... NOT :P

Bjerre garbage again, in scoring positions most heats & shows such little fight. :rofl:

Wants to fight Bomber for last place :D

well done to Vaculik for his 1st gp win he deserved it. Great Gp thank goodness the rain didn't come any earlier but it could of waited a few more minutes