British Speedway Forum
iris123

Gorzow Gp Saturday 23rd June

Obviously he wouldn't have been a popular choice with the local fans, but surely Patryk Dudek deserves a chance. He is the top young Pole in the leagues so far this year and seems to be getting ignored.

Vaculik is in for Hampel.

Imo Vaculik does not deserve to be in as he and several other riders turned down the permanent place.

My point is that, if a rider declines participation in the GP series, then that rider should loose his place

in the qualification results and also in the list of qualified reserves. The place should instead have gone to Leon Madsen.

Vaculik is in for Hampel.

Imo Vaculik does not deserve to be in as he and several other riders turned down the permanent place.

The place should instead have gone to Leon Madsen.

Didn't Madsen turn down the chance to be in the GP's too ?

Vaculik will add some entertainment and certainly be good enough to challenge for a semi final place. ..... As for Bartosz, when I first heard he was in with a chance of being in the meeting I was pleased and at just 17 I hope he just enjoys the atmosphere and get a few points. ...... he will certainly be back in a few years time to replace Gollob.

Michael should get the wild-card for this.

What Lee ? I think he retired !! ;)

Lol Jepsen Jensen again hey lets give him a permanent wild card!! it should be a young pole most definatly same as when jepson jensen got the danish one and how i would imagine Tai will get our one! just waiting to see what gp they give Ward because chances are he will be the only wildcard that will be capable of actually winning a meeting thus taking points off the top boys. would be interesting when he is in the same race as Holder if he is chasing the world title!!

Lol Jepsen Jensen again hey lets give him a permanent wild card!! it should be a young pole most definatly same as when jepson jensen got the danish one and how i would imagine Tai will get our one! just waiting to see what gp they give Ward because chances are he will be the only wildcard that will be capable of actually winning a meeting thus taking points off the top boys. would be interesting when he is in the same race as Holder if he is chasing the world title!!

The winner of the British final will be the wildcard at Cardiff-or the runner-up if Chris Harris wins it.

Anyone who turned down a permanent wild card for this series does not deserve a nomination this year.

I suspected all along that Ward's decision not to enter the GP this year was more to do with his personal problems than the Polish ruling and understandably so. With his future uncertain it would have been pointless trying to race for the world title and/or top eight qualification and possibly have to miss the latter half of the series.

However, now that he has the green light I'm afraid he should take the consequences and wait until next year.

• Like 1

Anyone who turned down a permanent wild card for this series does not deserve a nomination this year.

I suspected all along that Ward's decision not to enter the GP this year was more to do with his personal problems than the Polish ruling and understandably so. With his future uncertain it would have been pointless trying to race for the world title and/or top eight qualification and possibly have to miss the latter half of the series.

However, now that he has the green light I'm afraid he should take the consequences and wait until next year.

I agree and disagree.I do think his decision not to enter was down to other matters.Guess it would have been impossible for him to make friday practice for a few GPs and like you say it could have been that he had to miss a few GPs as well.That said,i think it was a wise decision to make and not only for himself,but the GP organisers too.So rather than punish him,i think he should get a wild card.

Just a tip if you're going to Gorzow on saturday, there will be a mini-speedway event (80cc, 125cc) at Wawrow which is about a 10 minute drive from the Gorzow stadium. The meeting starts at 11.30.

Bets on Emil, Hancock, AJ, NickI and ew on Vaculik and Harris. Looking forward to a cracker.