British Speedway Forum

Hope Holder finishes last now.....

Hope the cheating danes lose it now .........................

• Like 1

Spot on Steve Brum, we go to watch Racing not this load BS, if this starts happening in league racing i would stop going tomorrow.

Dont be silly. Crump didnt shut off. its called speedway racing, not speedway not finishing.

Don't you be silly. You said Pedersen should be excluded for not racing. But it was Crump who wasn't racing for 4 laps, he was just sitting behind Pedersen, and got mugged on the last corner when Pedersen also decided not to race flat out either.

So if we're excluding riders for not racing Crump would have to be excluded too

Edited by John Leslie
  • Like 3

I get on well with Mikkel B but he done my frikkin head in there.....wrong move youngster dont copy the so called big boys as eventually s**t like that will claim another life

#Rico

capeesh?

disgusted

Spot on Steve Brum, we go to watch Racing not this load BS, if this starts happening in league racing i would stop going tomorrow.

Its made the WC a total joke. Changes for next year or yet another own goal for our great sport.

Don't you be silly. You said Pedersen should be excluded for not racing. But it was Crump who wasn't racing for 4 laps, he was just sitting behind Pedersen, and got mugged on the last corner when Pedersen also decided not to race flat out either.

How ridiculous. Of course Crump was racing!! He just wasnt going for a pass.

Good on you for defending the actions of Nikki for making a mockery of the sport .

You must be so proud.

Total total joke of a final. Shameful.

Beggars belief hagon totally agree with you and of all people Ricos former team mate is quite shocking !! Watt were you thinking too.

Speedway riders not trying ... now when did I last see that? .... there were 7 jokers that night

How i hate this World Cup. Im now cheering the Aussies on for victory. I would have preffered the Danes with the kids making such a presence over the Aussies with the annoying turbo twins.

What a shame for Nicki - after cheating he can only now manage 3rd - oh well never mind eh. :approve:

If the Joker was 8 or 10 instead of 6 it wouldn't be bad, getting ridiculous and dangerous.

• Like 1

You cannot blame team managers and riders for playing to the rules, no matter how stupid, and in this case potentially dangerous they are. I love the SWC as I loved the World Team Cup but a great tournament (Thursday excepted) has been poisoned by a moronic rule.

Pedersen " we want to win it fair and square"... LOL!!!!

• Like 2