British Speedway Forum

Enjoyed it then?

:D

According to Mr Pearson if you was watching Speedway tonight for the first time you would be thrilled with the action.

More like wonder what was going on ? :blink:

:

Pearson/Tatum duo another Joke. :mad: (their shouting/comments getting on my nerves).

Don't worry, they will soon be shouting about the Danish Turbo Twins of MJJ and MBJ.
  • Like 1

Watched it with a friend who had not been to a live speedway meeting for over 10 years and watches occasionally on TV. His comment at the end "Joker? This sport is a joke". Says it all really - no wonder the sport is dying despite Sky trying to hype it up.

They (the rule makers) are making a mokery of a sport I love.

Well done Denmark - the best team won despite the stupid rules.

• Like 2

Well done Nicki speedway needs you

Denmark light years ahead. Fair play to a great team that was able to leave 3 GP riders on the sidelines

BSI / FIM hang your heads in shame for ruining a trophy that carries the great Ove Fundins name. The joke that is the joker

• Like 1

Are you Joking? :wink::rofl: :rofl:

Sorry forgot Speedway has become/becoming a Joke. :D

Perhaps I should add my Congratulations to Denmark. They were the best Team on the night. They also have some great prospects coming through. Just sad that they had to use those tactics.

Denmark's prospects really do look good for the future thanks to one Erik Gundersen's Training Methods. That is the same Erik Gundersen who offered to help out with training British Riders and whose offer, as far as I know, was ignored by the powers that be.

:sad: :sad:

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

Don't worry, they will soon be shouting about the Danish Turbo Twins of MJJ and MBJ.

Jeppy,Jeppy,Jeppy,oi,oi,oi. :t:

• Like 3

No the only cheating is the joker rule, double points if anything is cheating.

The only way it could work (in SWC) is to allow all teams to use it once regardless of score and

also neither it or tactial substitute should be allowed in heats 17-20.

Agreed.

Doesnt mean the riders have to allow NOT racing to be introduced as part and parcel of the rules.

The way speedway is going it will lose further credibility.

The World Cup every year brings the best racing year in year out. It is something that any sports fans, or fan of team sports, can watch and enjoy and see just how great our sport is.

However when you get riders shutting off before a race to throw it you cant expect anyone to take it seriously.

At this moment in time im so glad the National Press dont cover the World Cup. They would have a field day with its nonesene rules.

Joker (if at all) to be at least 8 -10 points at bare minimum.

We all know that BSI wont drop it. They love it. But they seem happy to keep our sport as a bit of a joke.

Looks like kiss of death to our new stadium then if it ain't gonna be ready in 12 months time??

Why does it?

No one ever said it would host the World Cup Final next year.

I thought it would host a round at least and IF (when) GB get seeded then most likely the new stadium would host it.

Well, thats what i assumed anyway. :blink:

Edited by stevebrum

Joker IS a Joke. :mad:

If Czech Rep hold final next year,another Joke. :mad: (GB might as well forget about next year).

Pearson/Tatum duo another Joke. :mad: (their shouting/comments getting on my nerves).

Thats all. :t:

Blimey, and I thought I was a bit of a miserable git at times :rofl:

Cracking meeting tonight, shame about all the joker shennanings - but hopefully it means the joker will be ejected through the trap door.

All the best

Rob

. They would have a fiels day with its nonesene rules.

Calm down dude, your trigger fingers all over the place lol.

FWIW I thought it added to the meeting. Never a dull moment with King Nicki lol

Why does it?

No one ever said it would host the World Cup Final next year.

I thought it would host a round at least and IF (when) GB get seeded then most likely the new stadium would host it.

Well, thats what i assumed anyway. :blink:

Have a 5 team final in Pardubice, seed the Czechs followed by 4 qualifiers

• Like 1

Lets put the 'rights' and 'wrongs' to one side and leave the over-dramatic, over-sensitive rockets to decide what's wrong with the sport.

Speedway is entertainment and tonight (and all this week) I was ENTERTAINED.....

Yet again the SWC throws up the drama and quality racing that the GP's fail (regularly) to create and I absolutely love it!

• Like 3