British Speedway Forum

for not racing Nicki should be excluded and have points deducted.

That way it will stop such farcial situations happening.

Ive seen riders excluded for not `racing`. Nicki should lose any points for that.

The word id use is cheating.

Still, im sure he would fit in well if Ford is looking for a replacement for Kling in time for the play offs. :P

In that case Crump should also be excluded, because he was clearly on instructions to sit in behind Pedersen, just as Pedersen was on instructions to finish behind Crump

• Like 1

Well, I hope that ends up consigning the joker to the bin where it belongs.

now its turning into a farce. Pathetic.

The great week has now been ruined by the rules.

Well done the Danes for NOT racing to the line.

it's a comedy of errors now, and great time to get rid of the joker for ever.

What a farce. The Danes should have their points deducted, it's an absolute joke! And for the record as GB aren't in it I really don't care who wins.

Total farce. Well done Denmark in starting it.

It's happened before and will continue to happen whilst the joker (how apt) rule stays in place. Makes the sport a farce.

Clearly the joker and tactical rule has ruined this final....pedersen looked a prick in the pits after and watt clearly had same motives but for a 17yr old to have to ride 4 laps and keep looking back at watt is ridiculous.....shame on the idiot who brought this rule in especially in a final and shame on the management and riders of Australia and Denmark...pathetic DANGEROUS farce.

The sport is risky enough as it is but what happened in that race was shameful and thats my lot for watching sh***y world cups

In that case Crump should also be excluded, because he was clearly on instructions to sit in behind Pedersen, just as Pedersen was on instructions to finish behind Crump

Dont be silly. Crump didnt shut off. its called speedway racing, not speedway not finishing.

I don't think it's a farce at all. I think it's interesting to see the tactics of both teams.

If you're going to have double point races then these are the tactics that go with it.

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 5

Hope Holder finishes last now.....

I get on well with Mikkel B but he done my frikkin head in there.....wrong move youngster dont copy the so called big boys as eventually s**t like that will claim another life

#Rico

capeesh?

disgusted