British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EC Rides Again

British Final At Wolverhampton, Mon 30th July 2012

Its about time they put big events like this on a proper racetrack ,instead of a crappy trick-track

• Like 1

Very poor racing.

Its about time they put big events like this on a proper racetrack ,instead of a crappy trick-track

If your good enough you can ride ANYTHING ;-)

Same tracks get the same events year on year....crap.
  • Like 2

Shame for Cook, I'd think you'd normally expect to go through with double figures. Well rode Craig.

• Like 1

Same tracks get the same events year on year....crap.

I agree thought Sheffield should of had it, Cook very impressive Roynon competetive Auty a awful start probably started overriding a bit but he will learn from the experience no doubt.

Shame for Cook, I'd think you'd normally expect to go through with double figures. Well rode Craig.

Just losing that point to stead in his first race that cost him. Good effort though!

Semi Final produces synchronised shouting from the commentators

Shouts of whhhhooooooarrrr are just so informative

And just for a change they interview Nicholls and Harris again and again and agin and again

SKY are frustrating, the camera work is awesome but the commentators are getting worse and they focus entirely on the same riders over and over again for interviews

• Like 3

I agree thought Sheffield should of had it, Cook very impressive Roynon competetive Auty a awful start probably started overriding a bit but he will learn from the experience no doubt.

Choices are limited but Swindon's always been known as a good racetrack, Owlerton would be a good shout, great stadium in it's day, good fair track too.

• Like 1

And just for a change they interview Nicholls and Harris again and again and agin and again

SKY are frustrating, the camera work is awesome but the commentators are getting worse and they focus entirely on the same riders over and over again for interviews

Your becoming boring now :-)

Choices are limited but Swindon's always been known as a good racetrack, Owlerton would be a good shout, great stadium in it's day, good fair track too.

Somerset would produce a brilliant British Final in my opinion (and that's from a Newport fan!). A fast, exciting and neutral track.

JT.

• Like 3

I think thats very informative. It tells me that the yellow start girl has just walked by them, fnarr fnarr :lol:

Edited by Pirate Nick

Super stuff from Scotty! Well done boy! Ipswich is proud of ya!

Harris gracious in defeat as ever....What a plonker.

Well done to Nicholls, brilliant meeting from him.

JT.

Woffinden points to his trophy and Pearson remarks "Apologies if you were offended by anything you saw there". How easily offended can Nige get?

Edited by JT