British Speedway Forum

does anyone have info re tickets if you cant attend the restaging or the elrc , tried emailing the bspa but no reply .

does anyone have info re tickets if you cant attend the restaging or the elrc , tried emailing the bspa but no reply .

I am sure that someone posted earlier that they announced on Sunday that if you post you ticket off to the BSPA they will refund the money. But I must confess that I did not hear that, and I would check it out first before sending anything off.

I am sure that someone posted earlier that they announced on Sunday that if you post you ticket off to the BSPA they will refund the money. But I must confess that I did not hear that, and I would check it out first before sending anything off.

Yeah got told by the speedway office you have to write to them to get a refund , also im pretty sure that the rainoff ticket is valid for twelve months so could be used next year

Edited by homer

Read in the SS that Glasgow were not consulted about the rearanged date for the PLRC (Sunday ) whist it was disscussed with Newcastle.

I believe once something has been officially advertised as starting at a particular time, then legally you can't bring it forward at such short notice.

Think this is correct but starting without a parade would have been sensible the crowd would have been more sympathetic even though we had the same ending. Am i the only one who gets pissed off when rain is forecast and they hold a parade --its not just sunday or Sheffield but its happened too often just to listen to garbage usually.

I would have thought most promoters were there sunday and no one said we need to get a shift on sadly i can believe that which says it all!!

I was told that it was the council who were responsible for it and Neil was not best pleased, having to argue for fans rights to bring in baby food, chocolate for diabetics and special food brought in for nut allergy sufferers.

..we wont know now as amended statement has now been issued.

ASHDAD,where did you rea it in Speedway Star please (page) as i cant find it anywhere.

Not sure if i can get to the restaging of this event, Does anyone have address for BSPA if thats how to get a refund. Thank You

Bit dissapointed I cannot make the remake - hoping it will be a cracker

Even thought the meet was called off , a few days after the event the Rico racejacket which I purchased will be framed this coming week together with my ONLY moment of fame ( Page 42 of the Sstar and boy my 3 chins are not good ) , I know its sad but the items will always remain in my possession and will take pride of place .....it wont ever be sold and thats a guarantee

Chris

• Like 1

Has anyone received a refund from this meeting? I was told it would be considered after the ELRC but nothing yet. Just getting the answerphone when I ring. I returned my tickets before the rerun.