British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Bucko, Sullivan......both free to talk to other clubs!!!! Why on earth should they let ALL their assets talk to other clubs before they have finalised their team? The mentality of some posters on here is unbelievable.......or is it just envy?

Would that be envy for not even making the playoffs this year? :wink:

• Like 1

Would that be envy for not even making the playoffs this year? :wink:

We did but unfortunately our riders weren't riding for us.

• Like 2

Bucko, Sullivan......both free to talk to other clubs!!!! Why on earth should they let ALL their assets talk to other clubs before they have finalised their team? The mentality of some posters on here is unbelievable.......or is it just envy?

They know they wont be using hans,batch and neils so they are just playing a game which isnt fair on the riders concerned

Stekkers has just Tweeted this rule exists but just change the Years (2012 PL - 2011EL), so how on earth has the average arrived at 5.27???

Before any stats rule 17.2.4:-

Where only one (EL or PL) average has been established the previous season, then that is the Average used, converted where necessary as per SR 17.2.2 for both Leagues whether full-time or Doubling-Up.

Surely that one come in if no average had been attained by a rider in either league in any previous season but it seems as though the Panthers are running with 17.2.4 and not budging

Basically 17.2.4 & 17.2.5 contradict each other, brilliant rule making

Fisher didn't ride in the EL this year so according to the above rule his average is based on a converted PL 8.78 for Plymouth which is 5.27.

• Like 1

Norbert must be nailed on for next year, and Dryml L has not been made available yet, along with Dakota North...

We did but unfortunately our riders weren't riding for us.

Suggest you start sticking these assets who are used to winning the title in your team then.

Envy don't think so, it seems to me you have loads of riders who don't want to ride for you!!.If you want to look at how not to run a club look no farther than you lot.
  • Like 2

it seems to me you have loads of riders who don't want to ride for you!!

name them then,puk i'll agree with others ???
  • Like 1

Envy don't think so, it seems to me you have loads of riders who don't want to ride for you!!.If you want to look at how not to run a club look no farther than you lot.

It is a fact that some clubs in the elite lge are like vultures, feeding off the assets of other clubs. Well, these clubs can wait while the professional clubs with an asset base build their team. Like vultures, they can feast on the leftovers.

Suggest you start sticking these assets who are used to winning the title in your team then.

Maybe that' s what they were trying to do but some other teams have nobbled them by sorting deals before being allowed to approach them.

Hate is a strong word Warren 2. I have been a member of this forum for just over a year and i have seen no evidence of 'hate' towards the Panthers. Frustration maybe, certainly in recent times, but certainly from where i sit, the Showground is a brilliant place to watch speedway. Excellent track and viewing. Perhaps you are getting 'hate' and 'dislike' confused with rivalry or on the odd occasion, a bit of envy?

Fair enough hate is a strong word point understood. I just struggle to understand all the dislike. I guess as a panthers fan it's more the 1 liner jabs that get tiresome, I know other fans have to deal with it though.

Fair enough hate is a strong word point understood. I just struggle to understand all the dislike. I guess as a panthers fan it's more the 1 liner jabs that get tiresome, I know other fans have to deal with it though.

You must have compassion for uspoole fans then!!

You must have compassion for uspoole fans then!!

I think I hear violins playing :wink:

That's made my Christmas :rofl:

I would have mate last year but I don't have a say in the matter. I suggest that your lot start buying some. Oops silly me, you did, the wrong one!

name them then,puk i'll agree with others ???

But let's not forget how he allegedly got there, didn't hear him moaning at that point? (from Mar 2011) Frost said: “We have seen a lot of our assets move and we were sorry to see them go, but there is no way we could have stood in their way in case we had to sit out the season. “We owed it to loyal Peterborough servants like Kenneth and Niels to allow them to secure their own futures! :shock: - scandalous thoughtfulness :blink:

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

I think I hear violins playing :wink:

That's made my Christmas :rofl:

I think its the time of year for feeling sorry for mr frost!

I hope we dont need any compassion next september.