British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Don't hold your breath - there's lots more mileage in keeping everyone hanging :rolleyes:

True. We've got another two signings before we name our number 1, could be a month at least I'd imagine :unsure:

Edited by Crump99

Will certainly test the Boomtown Rats theory!

Showing your age Crumpie! ;)

Showing your age Crumpie! ;)

Indeed! Not much that I can do about that and I was considering forum retirement but a successful close season frontal lobotomy should keep me going for a couple of seasons!

• Like 2

FB told me you were Saint Knob off the Poole forum

....and there I was thinking I was incognito!! (That means 'in disguise', to save you looking it up, KKS.)

• Like 2

Indeed! Not much that I can do about that and I was considering forum retirement but a successful close season frontal lobotomy should keep me going for a couple of seasons!

I was offered a frontal lobotomy but I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me.

I was offered a frontal lobotomy but I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me.

With posts like that I'd check if the offer still stands or I could PM you the number of Hugo Z. Hackenbush who did mine if it isn't :)

• Like 1

So who will get the No1 spot ? I'd guess kenny is favorate with the the owners but I got a feeling Hans would be more popular with the fans .

Swindon putting together a offer for Hans transfer - according to Plummer on Twitter!

I guess Bjerre may be a bit disillusioned that Hans was first choice to ride for the Panthers this year.

I guess Bjerre may be a bit disillusioned that Hans was first choice to ride for the Panthers this year.

There lies the problems when you keep riders hanging around & spinning stories.

• Like 1

It would be quite ironic if they all stuck up two fingers and said no thanks Panthers.

That's speedway PR in the public domain isn't it? A load of guff to try to make some sense of whilst getting nowhere near to reality.

Swindon putting together a offer for Hans transfer - according to Plummer on Twitter!

Let's hope that he didn't get that news from his fellow local journo in Swindon!

Edited by Crump99