British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Scandinavian Gp Malilla Saturday 8th September

Why is Mallila being taken off the calender? I'd sooner see another GP in Sweden than they use Terenzano again!

Why is Mallila being taken off the calender? I'd sooner see another GP in Sweden than they use Terenzano again!

Ullevi had one year remaining on their contract and they wanted a GP in Stockholm.

The true reason is of cour$e Mon€y. Most likely they got a better offer from Stockholm then from

Målilla. Perhaps they think that they can make the new Stockholm GP into the same kind of highlight

as Parken and Cardiff. We will see for 2014 though if Ullevi will get a renewed contract again or if it is

moved back to Målilla.

pedersen is pedersen a complete tosser

And a 3 time Speedway World Champion.

Edited by BWitcher

Ullevi had one year remaining on their contract and they wanted a GP in Stockholm.

The true reason is of cour$e Mon€y. Most likely they got a better offer from Stockholm then from

Målilla. Perhaps they think that they can make the new Stockholm GP into the same kind of highlight

as Parken and Cardiff. We will see for 2014 though if Ullevi will get a renewed contract again or if it is

moved back to Målilla.

It's always money!

Thanks Ghostwalker :t:

true but not relevant to this discussion

• Like 1

Enjoyed the GP with some excellent racing. Shame its the last GP there for a while.

I thought Jonsson was going for a gap that Pedersen had every right to block off. Racing incident but because it was Nicki P it was blown out of all proportion. Glad Andreas is ok.

Haha what comes around goes around eh, Pedersen has brought it on himself ..........

I think the only reason AJ went for the move on nikki was that he was annoyed with himself with no points from his first ride,and it was looking the same again from his second ride,plus ad that to riding on his own track kinda made up his mind to go for it.Did anyone else see AJ having a look at nikki off the last bend thinking "shall i go for it or not"!!. .Also it lloke like Pedersen was out for a sunday drive the speed he was going so maybe AJ again thought he maybe having bike problems.

• Like 2

moved back to Målilla.

Damn shame................. last night we had an outstanding track that served up great lines and action.......... and despite not being the biggest stadium it did at least present a full crowd on the TV

• Like 1

Some great racing last night,surely they must reconsider taking Mallilla of the GP calendar one of the best racing tracks on the circuit.Gollob back to his best and Holder showing that he is the real deal and a breath of fresh when it comes to interviews ,doesn't give the same old story every time.Sincerly hope he wins the Title .

A 3 time world champion who will only be remembered for beig dirty and fencing other riders
  • Like 1

A 3 time world champion who will only be remembered for beig dirty and fencing other riders

I think Holder summed him up nicely when asked what he had learned from watching the racing "Dont try an outside pass on Nikki" was his reply :wink:

I'm sure he really gives a sh*t about that with his 3 world titles, when other world class riders would kill for just 1.

I'm sure he really gives a sh*t about that with his 3 world titles, when other world class riders would kill for just 1.

i'm sure he would

Pedersen is so far up his own backside he wouldn't give a stuff what type of rider he'll be remembered as.

He'll never be to speedway what other sportsmen are to their sports.