British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Batchelor rejected Lynn in 2011 (Was prepared to miss the UK rather than ride for Lynn)

Rejected Lynn again in 2012

I dont think that is true for one moment.

I dont think that is true for one moment.

Think Batch was lucky to ride anywhere in 2012 Don`t think he had any choice Swindon was his only chance

Why would anyone want him anyway?

He's a Darcy Ward with half the talent...

:P

Edited by speedy17
  • Like 1

I don't think its ever sensible to say never in speedway, especially with the points limit as it is. If Batchelor needs a team and we need a rider of his ilk then he could well end up with us. Wouldn't be my choice personally but with Lynn very light on 'assets' and not being able to match most other clubs financially we'll probably have to go with riders that other teams can't fit in.

Bit like Call Girls, Speedway riders cant be to fussy who employs them, as long as the money is right.

1. Iversen

2. Wolbert

3. Nermark

4. Cook/Howe

5. Schlein

6. Szczepaniak

7. Eklof/Birks

Edited by Bagpuss

To my mind Iversen Szczpainak and Wolbert are the 3 I'd want to return for definite and if averages allow I'd add Mads to that list as well - if rumours are to believed schlien could also be joining Lynn after that I guess Kozza and David Howe could be in the frame .

And others I'd love to see at Lynn include MBJesen and Michal Michelsen but I'd guess both of them will go elsewhere in 2013 .

MB Jensen is property of the Peterborough Panthers.

I don't think so. :rofl:

you really are deluded more bull from the queen of bull
  • Like 1

Assume thats another new rule that if your surname is Jensen they you belong to Peterborough....good job he wants to be known as Bech.... :D

• Like 1

Assume thats another new rule that if your surname is Jensen they you belong to Peterborough....good job he wants to be known as Bech.... :D

Mikkel Bech wants a Panthers move, No other EL clubs have his best friend at their club.

Niels is the first person that should be signed up and announced rather sharpish in my opinion. After that, Kevin and Mateusz. The rest, well, I don't mind so long as they want to be with us and are entertaining. If Rory doesn't head back to Manchester then I wouldn't mind seeing him race for us. If David Howe decides he can afford to continue in speedway, then I'd like to see him given a chance next year, seeing as he never got much of a go this season. Although as he's been out injured for a while, he maybe a bit sluggish at first. Kozza could be in the same boat, although he's raced in Longtrack over in Australia. It's really all ifs and maybes and buts right now but only time will tell.