British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I'll let you fill in your own personal details but do take care with the spelling :wink: All-round pure comedy gold......Thanks!

:lol:hypocrisy.jpg

And talking of the ignore button how on earth have you slipped through the net?

But its good to know you have nothing valid to add, as is usual.

Thanks for remaining as predictable as ever. :t:

And talking of the ignore button how on earth have you slipped through the net?

But its good to know you have nothing valid to add, as is usual.

Thanks for remaining as predictable as ever. :t:

If highlighting a hypocrite is predictable then so be it. Not that you would know what my reply was because you now have me on ignore... :lol:

I did consider putting you on ignore but I'd miss the ridiculous one-liners :rofl:

Lets be honest, I know and you know that you haven't put me on ignore...Trolls like the attention and you certainly get enough of that on here but sadly in your case, the attention is in general, for the wrong reasons.

My apologies to the Kings Lynn fans for polluting this thread and taking it completely off-topic...Just highlighting this is a stevebrum trademark that he considers normal....I don't.

Edited by internetman

If highlighting a hypocrite is predictable then so be it. Not that you would know what my reply was because you now have me on ignore... :lol:

I did consider putting you on ignore but I'd miss the ridiculous one-liners :rofl:

Lets be honest, I know and you know that you haven't put me on ignore...Trolls like the attention and you certainly get enough of that on here.

Predictable that you respond with your inane ramblings.

Normally i would say thats its safe not to put you on ignore as its always the same bland nonesense responses (must be something in the Dorset air thats catching).

However seeing as you like the attention i know you will reply, go on don`t disappoint me.

There is only so much nonesense one can come out with but feel free to add at least something different.

I might just add you to that ignore list, because lets face it i wont be missing out on anything of much interest.

As a Poole fan you will know about trolls of course.

Edited by stevebrum

Stevebrum, please stop taking yourself so seriously. That's why you're always having to defend yourself. Can't you be light-hearted now & again?

Stevebrum, please stop taking yourself so seriously. That's why you're always having to defend yourself. Can't you be light-hearted now & again?

Perhaps that should be aimed at the others for taking my posts so seriously.

You clearly dont read many of my posts if you think im not light hearted. :rofl:

May i take this chance to wish the decent people of the BSF a very happy Christmas :t:

To everyone from all the clubs around the country I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year and may the best team win but let's hope that's Kings Lynn Stars

Got alot of questions about the kings lynn situation. It's in the hands of BSPA. I haven't heard anything from pboro since midt November.

From Niels K Iversen.

It looks like the 'munter' is back...

• Like 1

Got alot of questions about the kings lynn situation. It's in the hands of BSPA. I haven't heard anything from pboro since midt November.

From Niels K Iversen.

From Niels K Iversen.

It's Kris Ad with his new Conscript haircut!! :party:

• Like 2

You can spot KKS posts a mile off, no matter what he calls himself.

• Like 1

Loan deal it is, Iversen has been allowed to ride for Kings Lynn.

Niels played the legal card and got what he wanted.

hey KKS happy new year Kris
  • Like 1

hey KKS happy new year Kris

You missed out the other names she/he/it is also using
  • Like 1

internetman saying people are hypocrites and change there mind from one day to the next!!! lol!!! look a bit closer to home and some poole fans on here!!!!! (strongest team swindon/only lost league due to injuries!)

you want hypocrites then your club has the majority

• Like 1

internetman saying people are hypocrites and change there mind from one day to the next!!!

Don`t think anyone takes much notice of internetman anyway. :t: