British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Haha, I like having a lil rant on there :) Very disappointed though :(

yes, another promising asset dispensed with.... what are they up to? :blink:

Leicester wanted to make him a asset so why wouldn't we sell ? Same with others before Graversen and Oliver and Doolan to my mind its been good business by the Chapmans .
  • Like 1

I'd be pleased to be proved wrong but having seen him two or three times I can't see too much in Nielsen to suggest he'll ever be EL standard. His average after two (admittedly short) PL spells isn't anything to write home about either. Time will tell!

HMS Dauntless?

Excuse me but ......................

!!!!!I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!!!!!

• Like 1

I'd be pleased to be proved wrong but having seen him two or three times I can't see too much in Nielsen to suggest he'll ever be EL standard. His average after two (admittedly short) PL spells isn't anything to write home about either. Time will tell!

Indeed time WILL tell 'Bagpuss' and Stefan certainly has a fair bit of that on his side if he is to reach EL standard don't you think with him at the tender age of 18, that being a mere smidgeon over half your age! :wink:

And you people up in Lynn have my sympathy at this time as it would appear that Mother T is not at all happy eh?!! :blink::shock: :shock:

Indeed time WILL tell 'Bagpuss' and Stefan certainly has a fair bit of that on his side if he is to reach EL standard don't you think with him at the tender age of 18, that being a mere smidgeon over half your age! :wink:

And you people up in Lynn have my sympathy at this time as it would appear that Mother T is not at all happy eh?!! :blink::shock: :shock:

I think Bagpuss was talking about Simon Nielsen in his post

• Like 1

Come on Bryn get a grip. That victory over those snail eaters must have affected your thought pattern... Have you put in your application to replace Lord Bennett yet ?

The sun is shining, clear blue sky.

THE SPEEDWAY IS COMIMG

• Like 2

THE SPEEDWAY IS COMIMG

Calm down. Calm down! :D

With less than two weeks to the first meeting I would very much like to know what the admission charges are going to be. The Stars new website just gives 2012 prices.

THE SPEEDWAY IS COMIMG

The snow is still falling sporadically, let's hope it goes away soon! Not long now :D

The snow is still falling sporadically, let's hope it goes away soon! Not long now :D

it's not snowing where I am. It's 25c +. Pre season sunshine :-)

After what feels like an eternity, we should be getting some speedway action next week when the Danish speedway use the Norfolk Arena for three days of practice. This will be followed by the TT farewell meeting next Friday, providing the weather holds. Next weekend we intend to travel to Wolves for the Freddie testimonial so we should be getting the swing fairly early. Here hoping this season we can have some terrific speedway with many teams in contention. The sport desperately needs it......... Would love to see the Stars win the league, but more important then that , I want to see good close racing where the atmosphere is exciting and the fans flock back in ......

• Like 1