British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I thought Simon Stead got better as stated his pass on AJ was superb until he got a puncture, Klindt also looked pretty handy so I have no worries about the team. Kozza was a bit wild almost wiping out Nicki off the second bend in heat 11. We will be a hard team to beat!

Its easy to be judgemental when looking at facts and figures, but they don't tell all the story. I doesn't tell you Stead took AJ from the back before EF ruined the opportunity of following Neils home for a 5-1, Nor his second half performances. and Kozza battled for all his points, coming from the back each time. The spectacular crash in his first ride, when trying the outside line, gives a false impression of his points scored. I've got no worries with these two......... :party:

I would certainly listen to the opinion of someone who actually was there to witness the racing than someone who posts an opinion based solely on a score. :t:

In this weeks Star I was amazed by the Peter (iv'e been in hibernation) Woodhouse revelation, in his Lynn report. He says "Last week rumours surfaced on the web that the GP's may not be televised on Sky."

LAST WEEK???

the only thing you've a chance of winning is the 50/50 raffle

It's called having faith :rolleyes: No doubt you'll have faith that the Panthers will get home and away wins on Good Friday! No different from our fans or any other fans in the league. From what I saw last night, I'm fairly happy. Klindt and Alden both looked good and Stead got better as the night went on. I kinda knew what to expect from the others. Kozza is same old Kozza with the fall and what have you :D but you can't fault him for effort. He's been out for a while so he may well have a slow start. Once his Berwick fixtures get going, he should be OK.

It's called having faith :rolleyes: No doubt you'll have faith that the Panthers will get home and away wins on Good Friday! No different from our fans or any other fans in the league. From what I saw last night, I'm fairly happy. Klindt and Alden both looked good and Stead got better as the night went on. I kinda knew what to expect from the others. Kozza is same old Kozza with the fall and what have you :D but you can't fault him for effort. He's been out for a while so he may well have a slow start. Once his Berwick fixtures get going, he should be OK.

Well said em, you have got a good team, just hope you get two wins on 29th.

It's called having faith :rolleyes:

it was a joke !!! 1 that screamer thought was funny, so why you used the old roll-eyes i'll never know

going to sunny hunny tomoz to buy some of those giant dummy t1ts you suck,won't be so easy for your lot to spit out

More like Snowy Hunny :D

Yes Smith is a worry on what I saw last night not just to his self and others around him but he wont be riding good friday Berwick have a meeting (how about Richard Lawson as a guest if the rules allow ? )and yes Stead got 1 in the meeting but in the second half 3.2 he got much better as the night went on .

Its already been said that he is riding for Lynn on Good Friday and Berwick will be tracking a guest.

I'd say worrying about any rider after one meeting is daft but Kozza looked fine to me, took a tumble in heat 2 while battling for the lead and overtook his opposite number in his other two rides on a bike which was snail like out of the gate. Also worth pointing out that he wasn't the only one to have trouble with bends 3 & 4. To answer Jive from where I stood Pedersen cut across Kozza a bit coming out of bend two as he did Schlein in heat 13, just racing on a very slick track and I thought Kozza controlled the situation well to avoid a collision.

As has been said Stead looked much better in his final three rides (second half included) after appearing slow initially, similar to Klindt. Difficult to judge anyone with any accuracy in terms of their scores otherwise you'd wonder who the GP rider was out of AJ & Doolan :D

Edited by Bagpuss

The best bit of evasive action last night was heat 10 when Woffinden held a wheelie over the back wheel of Iversen down the back straight. Some serious skill from Tai not to make contact. That would otherwise have been messy for two GP riders.

Its already been said that he is riding for Lynn on Good Friday and Berwick will be

As has been said Stead looked much better in his final three rides (second half included) after appearing slow initially, similar to Klindt. Difficult to judge anyone with any accuracy in terms of their scores otherwise you'd wonder who the GP rider was out of AJ & Doolan :D

Its already been said that he is riding for Lynn on Good Friday and Berwick will be tracking a guest.

How? Premier League club takes priority?

The Edinburgh v Berwick meeting is a challenge fixture.

I would certainly listen to the opinion of someone who actually was there to witness the racing than someone who posts an opinion based solely on a score. :t:

Really, I thought your whole persona revolved around always having the last word or more recently setting betting odds

• Like 1

Really, I thought your whole persona revolved around always having the last word or more recently setting betting odds

Your spot on..he comes back more times than a boomerang.....

Any of you Stars fans got any clarification on the Nicki Pedersen 'injury' - sustained in practice and aggravated on Friday??

Any of you Stars fans got any clarification on the Nicki Pedersen 'injury' - sustained in practice and aggravated on Friday??

i have....

.....he was scared of the reception from the wolves fans.... :D

Edited by dump that clutch
  • Like 1