British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Can't see it being someone of the quality of Bech signing at all.

It will be someone from the PL doubling up im sure

Mikkel Bech is not the new signing

Could it be a Swede?????

Is David Howe's average going to fall from 5.87 to 5.15 at the next re-calc this month? check my maths!

End of 2012 he had 10 meetings, 45 rides, 66 pts (5.87)

In 2013, he's ridden 4 meetings, taken 14 rides and scored 9 pts. (2.57)

So, 14 meetings, 59 rides, 76 pts (5.15)

We had the best times with Lee, and of course the worst. Will always be the best thing I ever saw fly around Saddlebow.

I, like you, believe Mike was the best rider I ever saw. Some of his exploits on a bike were beyond belief. We have been lucky in that we have had some really top liners, ride for the Lynn Stars, But it was Lee's desire to win every race that sets him apart from the rest, and of cause it was always brilliant to watch.

Mikkel Bech would be a great signing but Lynn's fixtures clash with his Danish league commitments and with his Danish team signing him first... They would get 1st refusal If I'm not mistaken and I don't think your allowed to sign a rider that's not fully committed to the EL fixtures.. e.g. they already have lots of clashes.

C'mon chaps, let's not dwell on the past, nowadays it's all about Mikkel B not Michael Lee : )

too right - if it's not Mikkel B who ?

An announcement in the Lynn News on Friday perhaps? We really could do with a new face before the two matches next week.

And I was hoping today we would know the answers. Probably not...... Time seemed to have run out now. Danish Champs today, Full polish program at the weekend, then Poole on Monday.. Any plans that were in place should be know now........

On twitter now

@MikkelBechJ: Seems like you will see me in England this year. #ooops

• Like 1

Does anyone know if world cup tickets will be on sale at the Norfolk Arena on wednesday night?

On twitter now

@MikkelBechJ: Seems like you will see me in England this year. #ooops

Riding in the world cup

• Like 1

With Mads taking another fall tonight, Probably, we'll have to go to Panthers and ask "Can we have Klindt back Please!!!!!"....