British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I have to agree with your statement.I did get slated by some forum members for saying pretty much the same when we joined the the EL.

With being a shift worker i could only get to 6 out of 8 meetings and if those shifts work wrong i hardly see any speedway.At least in the PL i would see 6 out of 8 meetings.

Now my shifts have changed and i can only see 2 out of 3.Just checked the fixture list and i can see 4 out of the remaining 7 matches thats provided i can get away from a school meeting early on Wednesday.Thats one a month :cry:

My shifts are worse 1 out of 3 so I'll take in some meetings at weekends as an independent spectator, not ideal but it's better than seeing none at all and it's a long old winter with no racing at all.

My shifts are worse 1 out of 3 so I'll take in some meetings at weekends as an independent spectator, not ideal but it's better than seeing none at all and it's a long old winter with no racing at all.

Think i have only been to one team meeting that didn't involve Lynn,and to be honest i got a bit bored with it.I much prefer to watch Lynn at least i have someone to cheer on then.

The King's Lynn 'Roger Warnes Transport' Stars are pleased to announce that 20-year-old Danish U21 Nicklas Porsing will join the club later this month.

Covering for Mads

Poor signing to be fair no doubt a decent rider but can't see him being good enough to be a direct replacement for Mads at the moment ...going to leave KL with Puk and Rory with 5 reserves

The King's Lynn 'Roger Warnes Transport' Stars are pleased to announce that 20-year-old Danish U21 Nicklas Porsing will join the club later this month.

Covering for Mads

Don't know much about this guy.Did see he finished 5th in the world U21's last year.

Don't come in until the 26th of June i think it said,but at least the promotion are trying to do something about our injury problems.Will Mads get back in if this guy scores plenty of points?

A very decent signing but wont hit the scores mads would.

Mads is a 7 pointer this days, can see Porsing averaging about 5.

KL sadly look no more than an average side these days.

Iversen, Scheiln, Alden, Stead, Porsing, Worrall and Lebetev look far from league contenders infact they will do well to finish in the top 4 with that side.Espiecially when you consider its odds on that Stead and Scheiln will pick up at least one more injury before the seasons over.

Poor signing to be fair no doubt a decent rider but can't see him being good enough to be a direct replacement for Mads at the moment ...going to leave KL with Puk and Rory with 5 reserves

more from the doom and gloom merchants if I was Buster I'd shut up shop for speedway and Tarmac the track and just run stock car meetings - give the bloke a chance he aint even turned a wheel yet at under 21 level he's done very well welcome Nicklas
  • Like 3

A very decent signing but wont hit the scores mads would.

Mads is a 7 pointer this days, can see Porsing averaging about 5.

KL sadly look no more than an average side these days.

Iversen, Scheiln, Alden, Stead, Porsing, Worrall and Lebetev look far from league contenders infact they will do well to finish in the top 4 with that side.Espiecially when you consider its odds on that Stead and Scheiln will pick up at least one more injury before the seasons over.

Have to agree and disagree with your post.At the start of the season lots of people were predicting us for the play-offs.Whats changed we have Porsing for Mads ok we may drop a few points there,then we have Worrall for Kozza,i like Kozza but Worrall is outscoring what Kozza was getting.Last but not least we have Lebedev replacing Klindt by all accounts this man has a bright future and done very well at Coventry on Friday.So again possibly outscoring Klindt when he's sorted.

Good signing for the future, and a good idea to get him over for a few meetings. Won't match the scores of Mads but R/R doesn't either and one can assume that the club have tried and failed to replace the skipper with a like for like.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Porsing re-introduced to the side at a later date if he impresses initially.

Could we possibly bring mads back in for alden when he's fit again?

Good signing for the future, and a good idea to get him over for a few meetings. Won't match the scores of Mads but R/R doesn't either and one can assume that the club have tried and failed to replace the skipper with a like for like.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Porsing re-introduced to the side at a later date if he impresses initially.

Yes only 2+2 from R/R on friday so if Porsing gets more than that its an improvement :t:

As tellboy said the team has already been improved with the addition of Worrall and Lebedev, so I don't know whats up with the people who think we're getting weaker...

The only weak link at the moment is Stead because of his never-ending injuries. If he can get a clear run we'll be laughing :)

i would never drop Seb been probley best rider for us this year .

i would never drop Seb been probley best rider for us this year .

you wasn't at Coventry Friday night then ?
  • Like 2

Big fan of seb but recently he hasnt really been doing anything in the top 5

Edited by hair

Again, another rider I know nothing about but I applaud the management & promotion for not hanging around.

With the new line up I'd move Alden to no'2, Schlein to 4 with Stead at 5. Our middle order has been to weak & Schlein at 4 adds more strenght in depth.

1. Iversen

2. Alden

3. Porsing

4. Schlein

5. Stead

6. Worrall

7. Lebedev