British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Kozza gets a reduction for missing 2012 apparently.

Kozza gets a reduction for missing 2012 apparently.

Is that not usually 8% which wouldn't be enough?

No idea, I gave up trying to follow speedway's rules and regs a long time ago :D

No idea, I gave up trying to follow speedway's rules and regs a long time ago :D

So did some promoters. :D

• Like 2

Snap!😃

Jings..i'd heard from certain people that this thread had turned in to some sort of 'battle of the alpha male egos'..they werent bloody wrong!! :mad: I can see why a lot of people dont come on here as much as they used to..or in some cases not at all :sad: Dont get me wrong..a bit of banter has always been a fun part of bsf..but some of the stuff on here is just plain boring pish (imho natch! :P ) Worst of all a lot of it has nowt to do with the Kings Lynn Stars or even speedway come to think!!Some of you should find a footie forum where that sort of crud belongs perhaps? :wink: Anyways i'd like to wish everyone at the Norfolk a very Happy New Year and all the best for the coming season.Hope to make it down for a few meself! :drink::t: I'll be back later to discuss what i think of the Stars 2013 team..anyone else fancy joining in a speedway discussion are more than welcome ;):D Slainte my Norfolk chums!! :cheers:

Edited by Young51
  • Like 6

Is that not usually 8% which wouldn't be enough?

At the supporters meeting back in November, I'm sure 10% was mentioned as the reduction, not 8%.

At the supporters meeting back in November, I'm sure 10% was mentioned as the reduction, not 8%.

I've missed you happy new year

any news on nki?

Yeah he won't be lining up for Lynn

and this news comes from ??

I've missed you happy new year

This isn't another one of your thousands of usernames on here is it KingKennethSpeed/KrisAd/JepsenJensenRacing etc etc etc? *pauses for a moment to gather my thoughts* I think it is!

With regards to Niels, I'll await for official word to come from either Peterborough or Lynn themselves via their official sites. Until then, for me it's all hearsay.

Jings..i'd heard from certain people that this thread had turned in to some sort of 'battle of the alpha male egos'..they werent bloody wrong!! I can see why a lot of people dont come on here as much as they used to..or in some cases not at all. Dont get me wrong..a bit of banter has always been a fun part of bsf..but some of the stuff on here is just plain boring pish (imho natch!) Worst of all a lot of it has nowt to do with the Kings Lynn Stars or even speedway come to think!!Some of you should find a footie forum where that sort of crud belongs perhaps? Anyways i'd like to wish everyone at the Norfolk a very Happy New Year and all the best for the coming season.Hope to make it down for a few meself! I'll be back later to discuss what i think of the Stars 2013 team..anyone else fancy joining in a speedway discussion are more than welcome. Slainte my Norfolk chums!!

As I've said on Twitter, there are some right fools on here and these days there aren't enough sensible people left around to counteract it all. That's just my view. I may jest a bit with certain people on here, but some members of this forum now take it all a bit too far and ruin it for others that actually come on here to find stuff out or to generally discuss things in a proper manner.

Secret is to ignore the crap lol

that'll be the posters from lynn then :rofl:

only joking :wink:

roll on good friday

• Like 1

With regards to Niels, I'll await for official word to come from either Peterborough or Lynn themselves via their official sites. Until then, for me it's all hearsay.

As I've said on Twitter, there are some right fools on here and these days there aren't enough sensible people left around to counteract it all. That's just my view. I may jest a bit with certain people on here, but some members of this forum now take it all a bit too far and ruin it for others that actually come on here to find stuff out or to generally discuss things in a proper manner.

They'd love a few thousand like you!