British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hewitt

Seasons Best And Worst

Yes , glossing over that unfortunate fact . Is it not about time you were starting a thread for the BEST social occasion of the season Spinny ?

Agreed. Get your camel toe into action SK

Agreed. Get your camel toe into action SK

Now done and posted on the Speedway Gneral Discussions Board.

Worst rider iv seen at Berwick was Justin Sedgeman, although Sitera should have been scoring far more than he has done.

Best rider this year, Im a little biased but Ricky Ashworth has been sensational for Berwick all season until his injury.

Not really sure whats happened to Sitera maybe hes a poorer version than Bager who seems to score as many in the EL as in the PL

Best riders seen this season : Ritchie Worrall, Adam Roynon, Craig Cook, Jason Doyle.. Commendations for Rohan Tungate , Joe Haines and Mason Campton ..

Best: Craig Cook.

Worst: Justin Sedgman. At least Sitera and Mudgway appear to put effort in.

But is your Stadium Still There, Malletts isnt its Flattend

Won't be long if we don't get Bowden out, i can only go by what i have seen at the SBA, and going on riders that win meetings, one rider that i have to say surprised me was Max Dilger, he won the meeting for Redcar with 13+3, and was outstanding on the night, the worse rider for a number 1 i have seen is Taylor Poole, 3+1 for your number 1, not good.

Edited by Devildodger

Not really sure whats happened to Sitera maybe hes a poorer version than Bager who seems to score as many in the EL as in the PL

Sitera is just a bit rubbish. He has balls of steel but no talent. He can gate form time to time and he probably gates as often in the EL as he does in the PL but he gets picked off. you tend to find gating tarts score similar in any league, Lubos Tomicek is another, averages 4.5 in the EL and PL and I'm sure he would i the NL too.

, the worse rider for a number 1 i have seen is Taylor Poole, 3+1 for your number 1, not good.

A bit harsh on Tay Id say given his recent return from a serious injury

A bit harsh on Tay Id say given his recent return from a serious injury

And then thrown immediately in to the #1 position, a position his far more experienced collegues have spent most of the season trying to avoid!!

Most improved- jan Graverson for Leicester always consistently got good scores at home

4.59 to 4.88 isnt much improvement really is it?? 4th or 5th year in the PL to,always thought he should be doing more

Most improved- jan Graverson for Leicester always consistently got good scores at home

Welcome to the forum, Jan

• Like 2

Best - Starting the season as PL Champions

Worst - Finishing with the 'For Sale' sign outside Ashfield.

Bloody shame, can only happen in speedway

Thomas Jorgensen has to be up their with Most Improved.

Know how you feel happened in 2005 to my beloved Hull Vikings :(. Hope you dont go the same way