British Speedway Forum

Isn't he a Somerset asset?

He is not a somerset asset they are not interested in home grown talent but he is one of the best youngsters that I have seen since Kenny Carter

• Like 1

He signed as an Eastbourne asset in September.

Ahh fairy Nuff. Good signing for Eastbourne talented lad.

He is not a somerset asset they are not interested in home grown talent but he is one of the best youngsters that I have seen since Kenny Carter

Not strictly true that starshooter. Somerset did their part with a so-called 'letter of intent' I believe, which Nathan signed.

If he failed to stick to that agreement, there isn't much Somerset can do about it.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

Not strictly true that starshooter. Somerset did their part with a so-called 'letter of intent' I believe, which Nathan signed.

If he failed to stick to that agreement, there isn't much Somerset can do about it.

It is very true after Mr Saunders left Somerset Speedway support for Nathan from management edged away, he stuck by his side of the letter of intent

I have even seen him be totally ignored by various members of the management team

It is very true after Mr Saunders left Somerset Speedway support for Nathan from management edged away, he stuck by his side of the letter of intent

I have even seen him be totally ignored by various members of the management team

Like the management at Plymouth when he was down there, who's idea of helping bring on any youngster who showed promise was to give them four laps before the home meetings.

Edited by Devildodger

Slightly clouded judgement I feel.

Not clouded at all I know what I saw

Plenty of good riders left for Plymouth to choose! How about:

Fisher

Poole

Gathercole

North

Vissing

Kurtz

Anderson

He signed as an Eastbourne asset in September.

Where do you get your information from Nathan Stoneman has NOT signed for Eastbourne or any other club he is included in the mildy lineup apart from that he is a free agent

Where do you get your information from Nathan Stoneman has NOT signed for Eastbourne or any other club he is included in the mildy lineup apart from that he is a free agent

I guess only the BSPA office knows what has been signed (and more-importantly, lodged with them) in all cases. If young Nathan does his six home, six away (or whatever it is this year) for the Fen Tigers, won't he become their asset unless he's already logged in by some other club. In which case Mildenhall will be paying a loan fee?

Seems to me that this is a ideal time for the new promotion to get in and make him a plymouth asset

what are you on about if we are not interested in home grown talent why do we have newman, perry and nielsen?

what are you on about if we are not interested in home grown talent why do we have newman, perry and nielsen?

Erm, because they're loanees from clubs who are?

• Like 2