British Speedway Forum
Friddy75

Sheffield 2013

Pleased to confirm that 2013 Tigers No.1 Simon Stead will be at Thursday's (10th January) STAARS gathering.

A reminder to all we are at a NEW venue: The New Barrack Tavern on Penistone Road (0.5 mile South-east of Owlerton Stadium) from 8pm

All are Welcome!!

I find it hard to believe that Wells lost money riding for Sheffield he probabably meant he spent most of it subsidising his equipment to ride in Elite League which would be a different issue IMO.

• Like 4

Re the report in todays Sheffield Star,what a roundabout way of announcing Richard Hall is signed !

Time to forget Wells & sign Dakota North, much more potential for points & excitement, & same starting average.

Now on Sheffield Speedway website, Hall has signed for 2013. Says he is delighted with deal. Would it be so different to the deal on offer to Wells?

Now on Sheffield Speedway website, Hall has signed for 2013. Says he is delighted with deal. Would it be so different to the deal on offer to Wells?

Probably not...

The more I think about the last place, the more I would like to see someone like Dak North to fill it. Steady home average and decent away average last year.

Re the report in todays Sheffield Star,what a roundabout way of announcing Richard Hall is signed !

Time to forget Wells & sign Dakota North, much more potential for points & excitement, & same starting average.

Dakota North has already done a deal with a club, just not announced yet. I suspect it is Sheffield or P'boro, it cant be both as all P'boro riders will be full time elite this year.

Dakota North has already done a deal with a club, just not announced yet. I suspect it is Sheffield or P'boro, it cant be both as all P'boro riders will be full time elite this year.

Looking at his twitter accounts he has said that he has sorted his riding for Europe, and that is all it says.

In saying that I have a feeling that he will go full time Elite next season.

Looking at his twitter accounts he has said that he has sorted his riding for Europe, and that is all it says.

In saying that I have a feeling that he will go full time Elite next season.

On facebook he said he has done a deal with a team and they will announce it when their ready. He has already announced his Polish club.

On facebook he said he has done a deal with a team and they will announce it when their ready. He has already announced his Polish club.

Very similar to the Twitter message. I think it is hard to try and read through the lines of what he is saying because he says Europe rather than Britain. Could it be he waiting to announce signing for a team in another country.

I don't know, but I just don't see Dakota North riding at Sheffield, next season. .

Very similar to the Twitter message. I think it is hard to try and read through the lines of what he is saying because he says Europe rather than Britain. Could it be he waiting to announce signing for a team in another country.

I don't know, but I just don't see Dakota North riding at Sheffield, next season. .

I suspect it will be the Panthers, although if it is Sheffield, you will have got a good un.

Whoever the last rider is i think we are in for a tough season. A lot on Steady's shoulder's. I hope i am way off. But i am not very confident that most of the lad's will improve on there starting average's. If we struggle will the managment make changes,

• Like 1

Well, this looks an horrendous side.

Agreed and god forbid if Steady gets injured at all then we will be in serious trouble.

We might be solid enough at home but we have thought that in previous years and we just keep getting turned over by much better sides overall.

• Like 1