British Speedway Forum

Just hope the lad isn't destroyed by being a convenience signing like what's happened to the likes of Stojanowski, Piper, Hauzinger & Sedgeman to name a few.

You're spot on there CR. Hope for the best though!

Just hope the lad isn't destroyed by being a convenience signing like what's happened to the likes of Stojanowski, Piper, Hauzinger & Sedgeman to name a few.

Give the lad a chance for God's sake!

You're spot on there CR. Hope for the best though!

Would need a massive improvemant to the rider that rode at swindon last season for Poole though but unlike the 4 I named at least he can still ride in the Premier League.

Give the lad a chance for God's sake!

I will but we've destroyed some young talented riders in this country just because their average fits.

As he's not confirmed then here's our list of assets, you can see who we're not using so why stop at 3 http://www.peterboro...otherassets.php

Don't fret, we'll do a swap for Miedzinski & Chrzanowski. :t:

• Like 3

I don't understand why people are slating the riders what we've signed so far. No doubt I'll look at last years posts & it'll be the same folk....rosco & patch know what they're doing as it proved this season. No doubt people moaned about Hans, batch & Doyley signings last year.

Patch said in the star last week that it will be difficult to sign reserves this year as the there aren't many 4-4.5 riders out there. We've already 2 dup riders so I think it makes sense to sign a rider like Gomolski who has the potential to up his average & will be at reserve all year!

Edited by hyabb17

I don't understand why people are slating the riders what we've signed so far. No doubt I'll look at last years posts & it'll be the same folk....rosco & patch know what they're doing as it proved this season. No doubt people moaned about Hans, batch & Doyley signings last year.

Patch said in the star last week that it will be difficult to sign reserves this year as the there aren't many 4-4.5 riders out there. We've already 2 dup riders so I think it makes sense to sign a rider like Gomolski who has the potential to up his average & will be at reserve all year!

David Lampart was 4.52 so where is he & I never moaned about the signings of Jason, Batch & Hans so not guilty there.

Teams with strong reserves win leagues as proven in the last few seasons is all I'm saying.

Have faith in gary & rosco but am surprised that we've got 2 reserves under 4 point averages that's all.

Don't fret, we'll do a swap for Miedzinski & Chrzanowski. :t:

Cheap is he?

David Lampart was 4.52 so where is he & I never moaned about the signings of Jason, Batch & Hans so not guilty there.

Teams with strong reserves win leagues as proven in the last few seasons is all I'm saying.

Have faith in gary & rosco but am surprised that we've got 2 reserves under 4 point averages that's all.

I know what you are saying but they've obviously gone a different route this year. If we have a strong top 5 in think we'll be okay. I do think Gomolski will be a good reserve!

Once all the other teams are in can we really only say whether our reserves look weak or not.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

I know what you are saying but they've obviously gone a different route this year. If we have a strong top 5 in think we'll be okay. I do think Gomolski will be a good reserve!

Once all the other teams are in can we really only say whether our reserves look weak or not.

Of course our reserves are weak - we have a PL second string with limited experience at EL level and another who is apparently shocking away from home and both with averages under 4 - that suggests they are not strong! If one of them is the next Kildemand then no problem but I don't see it.

Anyway I'm not slating them - I just have reservations about them and I hope my reservations are unfounded once the season starts.

• Like 1

Golmoski is a good signing,who should improve his average by at least a point and. Rider who I wanted to replace kling last season.

Plenty of potential between Birks and Gomolski but its a big ask for them to hit the ground running in March, especially away from home. Given time they will do well though IMO.

Rosco says he's better than Musielak .................................... err .... except Musielak averaged 4.73 in Ekstraliga & Gomolski 2.8 :blink:

I may well be wrong, but it is looking to me like the last three will be Hans, Troy and either Magic or Edward Kennet, and I have a feeling it will be the latter although he may head back to Eastie?

Not sure which I prefer, probably Magic if we got the real one with the right attitude, but I am not sure that will happen without Zengi around, they just seemed to make each other comfortable, but perhaps with the new Pole 'Ginger', Magic would settle OK?

Perhaps the management have the proverbial rabbit up their sleeve that has not been on the public radar.

Play Offs? I hope and expect. Champions? I doubt it very much.

Only time will tell, in Paulo Rosco/Patch we trust.