British Speedway Forum

Looking like 2012 was a one off for the Robins. This team is looking nowhere near as good as last years lineup. I like Eddie K but he is a 6 point rider. No Doyle is a major blunder for the Robins IMO. Would have chosen him over Morris any day of the week.

This team might just scrape into the playoffs, depending on announcements from other teams. But that's not a team to defend a championship. Poole and Kings Lynn already looking far stronger.

Gomolski or Masters as the main reserve could well be the difference in the strength of both teams but if we get Hans & Batch then it's a good team.

I guess the team at the start will not be the team at the end so all in all well done Gary & Rosco if Hans & Batch are back

Rather have Gomolski than Masters and Masters won't be at reserve long with Tungate in the team.

I have never been a fan of Eddie but Rosco proved he was right in his rider selection in 2012. People questioned the inclusion of Troy but he came good. Rosco feels he can get the best out of Eddie so will hope that Eddie ups his scoring and enjoys his time with the team.

If he does the same with Eddie, who has has a bad year, it will make the middle order strong, and if we get Hans and Troy again 2013 will be another great year, especially when we beat that lot from Dorset.

The meetings against KIngs Lynn should also be interesting.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Looking like 2012 was a one off for the Robins. This team is looking nowhere near as good as last years lineup. I like Eddie K but he is a 6 point rider. No Doyle is a major blunder for the Robins IMO. Would have chosen him over Morris any day of the week.

This team might just scrape into the playoffs, depending on announcements from other teams. But that's not a team to defend a championship. Poole and Kings Lynn already looking far stronger.

You can smell the fear and its only December!! Not often a team wins the league and can retain 4 of the top 5 like we have. Its ours to lose already. Can see Poole struggling to make the top 6 to be honest. Magic will not average 8 as predicted. Nowhere near 8. Tungate or Masters at 2. Same problems as last year. I'm predicting a KL and Swindon final.

• Like 3

Its ours to lose already.

You've already lost it with the riders already announced. Roll on another 40+ years, eh?

Haha, Poole stronger than Swindon, not a chnance, 3 x 4 point riders in that side. Same mistake as this year. Our top 5 will score points all over the shop. I think Gomolski will be a strong reserve as well.

• Like 2

I think Gomolski will be a strong reserve as well.

It's the wrong Gomolski. :D

6 point rider on ONE season...a season where clearly he never looked up for it...Poole look FAR stronger...lmao your getting worse....in fact as your crown of forum propaganda seemed to be waning with other's taking on your mantle it looks like recently your making a vain attempt at reclaiming it..instead you just seem bitter but if your attempts at wind up inspire the likes of Morris then lets you it makes you look a right t*t as you used to be good at looking like :party:;)

It's the wrong Gomolski. :D

We will see eh?

Btw ya numpty there is such a thing as points limits and needing to shed riders to get under it...doh...seriously concerned about you at the moment must be a middle aged crisis happening...Kennett for Stead no brainer EK all the way and im a fan of Steady...Gomolski for Doyle yeah that's not so good on paper but he's still a talent..Birks for Lampart well no disrespect to Dawid but by season's end he was a little pish in all honesty...kept 4 of the key players by the looks of it and added a rider who ISNT a 6 pointer as you ridiculously describe him and i bet he averages higher than your numbers 3 and 4 in the side...but hey you have the 'dedicated' Janowski riding on track spares to look forwarded to and the 'up and coming' Miskowiak...game on!

• Like 1

6 point rider on ONE season...a season where clearly he never looked up for it...Poole look FAR stronger...lmao your getting worse....in fact as your crown of forum propaganda seemed to be waning with other's taking on your mantle it looks like recently your making a vain attempt at reclaiming it..instead you just seem bitter but if your attempts at wind up inspire the likes of Morris then lets you it makes you look a right t*t as you used to be good at looking like :party:;)

We will see eh?

Btw ya numpty there is such a thing as points limits and needing to shed riders to get under it...doh...seriously concerned about you at the moment must be a middle aged crisis happening...Kennett for Stead no brainer EK all the way and im a fan of Steady...Gomolski for Doyle yeah that's not so good on paper but he's still a talent..Birks for Lampart well no disrespect to Dawid but by season's end he was a little pish in all honesty...kept 4 of the key players by the looks of it and added a rider who ISNT a 6 pointer as you ridiculously describe him and i bet he averages higher than your numbers 3 and 4 in the side...but hey you have the 'dedicated' Janowski riding on track spares to look forwarded to and the 'up and coming' Miskowiak...game on!

Steve is right in a way as Adrian Gomolski is a better rider than Kasper but on his average i can see Kasper putting a point on his average and Kennett should as well although i can't see much improvement elsewhere in the team.

Poole are going to look like a page three girl again this season.

Two big inflated boobies making them top-heavy but with nothing else going for them.

Not a patch on the perfectly proportioned Robins.

• Like 2

Steve is right in a way as Adrian Gomolski is a better rider than Kasper...

Nope, think you'll find both you & Steve (as usual) are wrong! Adrian doesn't figure in any team's plans in Ekstraliga while Kacky is signed up as a hot prospect! :approve:

Adrian went right off the radar after shocking appearances for Poole five years ago!

What a prize Pratt you are as Jason had a higher average so couldn't be fitted anyway.

You posting on a Swindon by your warped view must mean you're worried by your thought process.

Assuming Hans and Batch sign then for me Swindon look the team to beat, lots of improvement in their middle three and senior reserve. Closely followed by the Dorset Mafia and hopefully Lynn.

Assuming Hans and Batch sign then for me Swindon look the team to beat, lots of improvement in their middle three and senior reserve. Closely followed by the Dorset Mafia and hopefully Lynn.

Nope, don't see Poole in it at all. Three double-uppers, two dodgy Poles & two super-stars with better things to do! They'll struggle to make fifth!

• Like 1

Not for me, they proved last year that you can finish in the higher reaches with a 2-3 man team. The only way they'll drop down is if either of their top two lose form or pick up injuries, and with Holder carrying the extra burden of being WC and Darcy having his first year in the GP's I'd suggest its more likely to happen next season.