British Speedway Forum

Swedish final is on August 30th(same date as Danish final are you getting mixed up ??

Quite likely, and it wouldn't be the first time ! Thanks for clarifying.

Can we expect the new rider before monday's meeting at Peterborough.

Apparently not. Due to be in for the Poole meeting at home Friday week, which will possibly be the last home meeting of the season.

• Like 1

Apparently not. Due to be in for the Poole meeting at home Friday week, which will possibly be the last home meeting of the season.

So presuming all goes well for us tonight without a new rider for monday at Peterborough, that looks an easy 3 points for the panthers. So that will be all level going in to friday with your new rider.

So presuming all goes well for us tonight without a new rider for monday at Peterborough, that looks an easy 3 points for the panthers. So that will be all level going in to friday with your new rider.

TBH I think new rider or not its all a question of whether points can be taken from Kings Lynn. Not often Lakeside are in the frame to take points from Peterboro at the EOES and even less likely Swindon later in the week. As I have said before Lakeside were too slow getting going in the early part of the season, so I can't get too excited about it all now. too many things have gone wrong that shouldn't have gone wrong. Overall I would say it is a season to forget, not just from a Lakeside point of view but also from a speedway point of view.

• Like 2

Any news on the upcoming signing that was maybe going to ride tomorrow

Any news on the upcoming signing that was maybe going to ride tomorrow

whats happening tomorrow? ...and where? Edited by Skidder1

Oh yeah. My fault. Can't keep up with fixture list. Never know when speedway is on. But is there any news

Apologies for going off topic but can anyone with local knowledge of Lakeside tell me if there is pedestrian access to the stadium from the Arterial road via Back Lane by the go cart track please. Google maps seems to suggest a 2 mile walk round even if you select the walking option.

There is a pedestrian access gate next to the roundabout by the kart track where the slip road down to the shopping centre is. There isn't an official footpath up from the shopping centre but the grass verge is plenty wide enough (with a little detour through some bushes). I use it every week with no difficulty.

There is a pedestrian access gate next to the roundabout by the kart track where the slip road down to the shopping centre is. There isn't an official footpath up from the shopping centre but the grass verge is plenty wide enough (with a little detour through some bushes). I use it every week with no difficulty.

Thanks Bryce. So a short walk from the Chafford hundred pub then?

Edited by AFCB Wildcat

Could Michael Jepsen Jensen (6.54) be an option to replace Seb Ulamek?

Would certainly turn Lakeside into title favorites in my opinion.

A side of Karlsson-Bridger-Jepsen Jensen-Swiderski-Watt-Lawson and Doolan would romp away with the league

If MJJ was going to ride over here then i could only see it being with Peterborough and no im not being sarcastic.

However since Peterborough dropped Larsen and Sundstrom they are clearly not in their immediate plans which begs the question what is their current status, i seem to recall one or both were injured?

Peter Ljung is still my favourite guess as to who it will be but if not him then its bound to be someone with good experience of larger tracks as that is what is going to decide whether we can nick that 4th spot.

If MJJ was going to ride over here then i could only see it being with Peterborough and no im not being sarcastic.

However since Peterborough dropped Larsen and Sundstrom they are clearly not in their immediate plans which begs the question what is their current status, i seem to recall one or both were injured?

Peter Ljung is still my favourite guess as to who it will be but if not him then its bound to be someone with good experience of larger tracks as that is what is going to decide whether we can nick that 4th spot.

Larsen had an operation but the doctors messed up the diagnosis so he's having another operation while Linus came back last week but his scoring isn't too great and he also crashed again but he's only battered.

Ljung looks the most likely but Jurica Pavlic is a name that I have heard.