British Speedway Forum
TheReturn

Referee Just Bottled Semi Decision

Not for the first time you and your cronies are attacking the Poster not the Post, but of course we won't let a few forum rules get in the way of a good rant, eh?

Forgive me for butting in on a private squabble, but Dave, how do you have the audacity to post this after calling fans on here scum?

• Like 1

What's your excuse?!!!

Just kidding, hope you beat them pesky Pirates!

I ent on anything Blazeaway ! I've had a few beers tonight won a little bit on Holder the PIrates are the favourites but we have a fighting chance?What are the prices? i recon it might be 10/11 Poole Evs Swindon?

Particularly the 95% of posters on this thread, who let their hatred get the better of them. This whole thread was started as a deliberate wind-up simply because the Original Poster 'doesn't like' Chris Holder.

Are you for real? I was attacking the referee for bottling it.

Ref got it right - first bend bunching; all four back. Some folks need to take their blinkers off - I see a few familiar Aussie-haters on here.

It's nothing to do with being an Aussie. Get the chip of your shoulder.

As i've posted on another thread, at 2.24(ish), what is Holder meant to do?

Tell me BFD.... if NP was in red, and CH in blue, a total complete role reversal....would you be saying the same? If your answer is yes...you really need to look in a mirror.

I would say all 4 back would be the right call :lol:

• Like 2

There have been similar instances many times in speedway that have had more initial room into the corner that have been called 'all 4 back' With the importance of the meeting, the ref made the right decision. Nikki was only just in front and clamped heavily and Chris had so little time to react that the bunching incident occurred. I'm sure this one will be debated heavily but that's my view from what I have seen.

• Like 3

No doubt nicki rode the man not the track. Wasn't there a rule you had to go 30 yards straight before turning left and pole axing the rider on your inner

Never been a rule - its one of those urban myth thingies!!

The 30 yard marker I believe relates to receiving assistance after the start.

Im sure someone with a rulebook can clarify!

you....mirror...now.... :D

In truth I would have been calling for Nikki's head had that been in reverse, I've watched him try to put so many people in the fence this GP series, get away with it calling it 'hard racing' and yet whinge when someone had the audacity to give him some back. For once, his antics went against him and it happened to be against the guy he was competing for the World title with... better luck next time Nikki.

Holder should have gone no doubt about it,but over the season he has been the best rider and deserves to be World Champ so well done to him

Just wish someone had hit his waste of a work permit brother when he got involved in something he shouldnt have

Great GP to finish with and congrats to Holder,deserved what he now has,a great rider he is

I thought Holder should have gone (and I wanted him to be champ) but my son thought it was the correct decision. Difficult call and nowhere near as obvious as some on here are saying imo.

• Like 2

Holder should have gone no doubt about it,but over the season he has been the best rider and deserves to be World Champ so well done to him

I agree with this, I don't mind CH as champion just the way the referee helped him on the way.

seem to remember Mr P taking 'a dive' in one of the recent GP's when holder quite legitimately passed him, meaning holder was excluded?

maybe 'what goes around comes around'?

one thing is for sure, over a full seasons competition (rather than a one off championship) the best, most consistent competitor invariably comes out on top...

well done chris holder,.....

• Like 2

Holder should have gone, if it was the other way round we all (well most!) know that Nikki would have been excluded!

I honestly thought that Holder had fell into / rode into Nikkis perfectly laid and executed trap!

Unlucky Nikki you were robbed!

Well done Holder you were the fastest and a deserving Champion!

But sort out your dodgy hangers on before they spoil it for you (Again Nikki played up to them and they reacted badly, pushing etc etc)

Who's fault? Not Nikki on camera we saw a chat and a tap/pat and a bad reaction from Team Holder?!?!?

I cant believe a rider at this level is not excluded for the bad behaviour of his team/pit crew or whoever the idiots pushing Nikki around were! (What were they doing on the track?!?!?)

• Like 1