Well well well thats put the cat among the pigeons , how about instead then

Tully

Henry

Richie

Weathers

Ludvig

Steve w

J king

Decent team but dont see why you would leave out Robbo when we could have him and Tully in the team instead of Weathers, unless there is major major cost cutting going on, but with season tickets to be bought and the need for them to be sold I think the team I posted before is more likely;

Stuart Robson- 7.86

Christian Henry- 6.84

Richie Worrall- 5.78

Ludvig Lindgren- 6.84

Andrew Tully- 7.01

Steve Worrall- 4.03

Jason King- 3.53

= 41.89

Edited by speedy19902006

it won't be that....that's under 40points lol

gotta save money ha ha ha

Decent team but dont see why you would leave out Robbo when we could have him and Tully in the team instead of Weathers, unless there is major major cost cutting going on, but with season tickets to be bought and the need for them to be sold I think the team I posted before is more likely;

Stuart Robson- 7.86

Christian Henry- 6.84

Richie Worrall- 5.78

Ludvig Lindgren- 6.84

Andrew Tully- 7.01

ISteve Worrall- 4.03

Jason King- 3.53

= 41.89

just toying around with a few ideas matey thats all , hope robbos in team to be honest and most of the ones uve listed

What about our young Dane we signed a contract with pre season last year?? Can't remember his name??

Off the top of my head it was something like Jonas B Andersen.

What about our young Dane we signed a contract with pre season last year?? Can't remember his name??

Jonas B Andersen I think. Probably costs of flights, and the risk because he plainly isn't a 7 point rider. Let's go with others that are known quantities.

Off the top of my head it was something like Jonas B Andersen.

What do Danes come into the league on average wise is it 7.00 or 5.00? I think it was 7.00 if I remember correctly. If so I cant see that happening

Surprised and disappointed that Ned has been overlooked. He was our most consistent performer, particularly away from home last season and still on a relatively low average. Personally I would have picked him ahead of Henry or Lindgren because of that.

Need to see team before commenting but personally hope we don't go with Tully as he is too inconsistent and poor on many of the away tracks.

Edited by NJC71

What do Danes come into the league on average wise is it 7.00 or 5.00? I think it was 7.00 if I remember correctly. If so I cant see that happening

As Tsunami rightly says, they come in on a 7.

Surprised and disappointed that Ned has been overlooked. He was our most consistent performer, particularly away from home last season and still on a relatively low average. Personally I would have picked him ahead of Henry or Lindgren because of that.

Need to see team before commenting but personally hope we don't go with Tully as he is too inconsistent and poor on many of the away tracks.

suppose averages won't come into it if they cost a good few quid to get to meetings...is lindgren the same??

Robbo could be our longest traveller lol assuming we've signed him

I must say I am surprised, and a bit sad, that Ned isn't in the Teams Plans for next year. However I am sure that George and the other Promoters will give us a Team worthy of our Support.

ROLL ON MARCH!!

• Like 1

It does seem a bit odd that Newcastle have got 3 Decent assets, Kenni Larsen, Mark Lemon and Ned and NONE of them are included next year?

Not gonna knock George and Darryl's team selection just yet though.

Basically means you get first dibs at signing those riders and can loan them out if you don't. Actual transfers don't happen much these days.

The odd bit is that riders normally can leave if they insist. Both Ned and Lemmo however wished to return so the decision lies with the promotion.

Basically means you get first dibs at signing those riders and can loan them out if you don't. Actual transfers don't happen much these days.

The odd bit is that riders normally can leave if they insist. Both Ned and Lemmo however wished to return so the decision lies with the promotion.

Top Sausage!

Thank You