British Speedway Forum

Anybody no if practice is on tomorrow please

Anybody no if practice is on tomorrow please

Good question. :)

PLEASE advise. :t:

1.00 pm start on Sunday, with a noon start on Monday for the press day.

Don't forget that there is a Meet the Riders night being held at the Corner House starting at 7.30pm by the NSSC.

Free admission and there is a quiz early on.

Edited by Tsunami

and dont fergit theers only yan mae week t ga befower ya cum t wucky and enjoy our dunup stadium.. every yans welcolme t come..

so get yer sens theer marras and anjoy the cold. its free,

Edited by jenga

and dont fergit theers only yan mae week t ga befower ya cum t wucky and enjoy our dunup stadium.. every yans welcolme t come..

so get yer sens theer marras and anjoy the cold. its free,

Can someone translate this?

Can someone translate this?

its Cumbrian Scottish I think?? But I'll

Have a go....

Hi everyone, Jenga here and I believe the speedway season is upon us.

I for one have been very bored over the winter and the excitement building up inside me yearns like no other. Our stadium has had an overdue lick of paint and all looks well.

See you all next week as I have to go now, I've lost my crayons.

.....oh and I talk sh!te :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 5

hi arse on fire, well done on translating a we bit of cumbrian and yes. you do talk sh1te.. ttfn.

Edited by jenga

hi arse on fire, well done on translating a we bit of cumbrian and yes. you do talk sh1te.. ttfn.

correct!! :)

thank you for the non offensive reply.

Anyone else at practice today?

I was very impressed with Lewis Kerr, looked smooth and fast.

Edited by bobh
  • Like 1

Anyone else at practice today?

I was very impressed with Lewis Kerr, looked smooth and fast.

yes it was bl..dy freezing , yeah lewis looked good as did tully and ludvig but doesnt everyone look fast on there own , looking forward to next week mon the diamonds

Hope Andy Tully is going to be OK after his spill during P&P today.

Very impressed by Lewis Kerr. Attitude, equipment etc., is spot on. Looked smooth and quick on the bike as well.

• Like 2

I was only there on sunday. So Andrew came a cropper on Monday?? I hope he is ok. I think he will overtake Stuart and be our number 1 rider in 2013, he was the fastest visitor in 2012 so what will he be clocking when he knows Brough like the back of his hand. Maybe Richie and Ludvig will with Stuart contest the number 1 spot but I am sure Andrew will do it for us, he moved on from Armadale at just the right time I think. Go on Andy prove me right

Decent rides by all the team members over the two sessions. Track need loads of work to get it on on Sunday, but complaints from some fans that it didn't start 'on time' FFS.

Christian didn't ride yesterday, but was impressive today despite a slidey fall, one of many on the third bend. Tully took a heavy tumble coming out of the forth bend hitting the fence and seemed in a lot of pain. Hes had a broken thigh I believe in the past. Walked into the ambulance but put on stretcher later.

Weather was baltic for both days and snow flurries today, resulting in a shortened session after the photo shoot and few rides by most riders.

Free tea and coffee for fans yesterday, to appreciate them making the effort to come and support their team in such weather.