British Speedway Forum
Honey Monster

Leicester Lions 2013

WTF's it got to do with you? Gem was doing a great job of defending herself. You love to take the moral high ground when in fact you are one of the most aggressive and obnoxious posters on here.

absolutely nail on the head Blazeaway , never adds anything just smugly approves of any abusive posts by the usual little clique , and thinks of himself as someone whose words and opinions are much revered . Gemini needs no help from this holier than though merchant

Welcome to the Leicester 2013 thread, the current under 5's playground of the BSF :-)

• Like 6

absolutely nail on the head Blazeaway , never adds anything just smugly approves of any abusive posts by the usual little clique , and thinks of himself as someone whose words and opinions are much revered . Gemini needs no help from this holier than though merchant

You just love playing the innocent 'victim' don't you..........I'm afraid most people can see you for what you are,a wind up merchant who can't take any other view that doesn't agree with your take on Leicester Speedway.

Welcome to the Leicester 2013 thread, the current under 5's playground of the BSF :-)

ooh look someone made a post that the Holy one thinks might be approving of his superior attitude , so he breaks his neck racing to the keyboard to press the like button hahahahahaha !!! sad or what ?

ooh look someone made a post that the Holy one thinks might be approving of his superior attitude , so he breaks his neck racing to the keyboard to press the like button hahahahahaha !!! sad or what ?

Ditto Edited by mrcts

Workington originally came up with this idea and several clubs have signed up to this agreement. I shall be in Penrith when Workington have their opening meeting but I will not qualify for the discount as I am not a season ticket holder. This arrangement is possible extra value for some season ticket holders around the country.

The pity is in the premier there aren't too many tracks close enough toLeicester to make it look like a deal even as a family with two season ticket holders. If the offer was extended to some EL clubs as well then Birmingham, Coventry and Wolves would all be quids in by my family making extra visits.

• Like 1

To be fair, in the company of you, speedibee and Blazeaway anybody would have a superior attitude.

And the fat Greek wonders why he gets into so many arguments when he goes to away tracks. With an attitude like his it's obvious why.

Can I help it if I attract the nutcases?

Edited by Shadders

Just wondering whatever happened to the Leicester Lions 2013 SPEEDWAY thread? Must be my age, but I'm sure this is supposed to be a speedway forum!!!

JohnD7244

Enjoy your speedway, at least if you can remember what this thread is supposed to be about.

Just wondering whatever happened to the Leicester Lions 2013 SPEEDWAY thread? Must be my age, but I'm sure this is supposed to be a speedway forum!!!

JohnD7244

Enjoy your speedway, at least if you can remember what this thread is supposed to be about.

Quite right John. I apologise for my diversions.

Nothing is happening though John. All the team signed up, season ticket news out, fixture list not available until next month. Just waiting for the middle of February when the track is being changed. If it doesn't expect it to get interesting in here again. :D

• Like 2

And the fat Greek wonders why he gets into so many arguments when he goes to away tracks. With an attitude like his it's obvious why.

Shadders fat. :o

Bloody Hell, the rest of us better get on a diet.

Perhaps you should change your name to Bean Pole if you consider Shadders to be fat.

Shadders fat. :o

Bloody Hell, the rest of us better get on a diet.

Perhaps you should change your name to Japs Eye if you consider Shadders to be fat.

tidied
  • Like 1

I heard something similar, and the Lions bit in this week's Star suggests a major sponsor is being sought. If Elliotts has gone we are desperately unlucky with team sponsors. Also makes me wonder whether we would lose the Elliott buildings in the stadium.

Bring your own bucket next season, folks, or contribute to the track watering perhaps?

Next seasons fixtures are on the bspa website.