British Speedway Forum
ekimba

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

Fricke/Helfer could be interesting.

Pontus Aspgren/Stefan Nielsen might be stronger.

Or maybe its time to start the annual William Lawson out of retirement rumour? :t:

Fricke/Helfer could be interesting.

Pontus Aspgren/Stefan Nielsen might be stronger.

Or maybe its time to start the annual William Lawson out of retirement rumour? :t:

Better start by asking his Dad if Willie is avialable. :D What a waste of talent.
  • Like 3

What about Helfer and the Raj if he still lives locally

Better start by asking his Dad if Willie is avialable.

Can we not have a post without Dicky Myer being mentioned? -_-

• Like 3

Max fricke would be great and please dont say helfer :( i really hate watching him would stefan nielsen? is he a 3.00 ?

Max fricke would be great and please dont say helfer :( i really hate watching him would stefan nielsen? is he a 3.00 ?

Think you'll be disappointed most probably on both counts.

Max Fricke only came 5th in the State Championship and is therefore not eligible for a Premier League place

Heard a whisper that Helfer is being seriously considered as the other reserve.

Max Fricke only came 5th in the State Championship and is therefore not eligible for a Premier League place

If the above PL eligibility criteria is correct, has Glasgow's new signing, Harley Horwood, or Sheffield's Damien Koppe, ever achieved a top four placing in an Australian State Championship ?

Edited by cyclone

If the above PL eligibility criteria is correct, has Glasgow's new signing, Harley Horwood, or Sheffield's Damien Koppe, ever achieved a top four placing in an Australian State Championship ?

Neither have attained a top four place in either of this year's State Championships so going by the most up to date GOVERNING BODY ENDORSEMENT (GBE) on the BSPA Website they are not eligible.

I am of course assuming the information in the GBE agreed in 2009 is still relevant.

not so..... some state championships still to be run plus, his signing could get the o'malley treatment

Does anyone know admission prices for next season ?

Neither have attained a top four place in either of this year's State Championships so going by the most up to date GOVERNING BODY ENDORSEMENT (GBE) on the BSPA Website they are not eligible.

I am of course assuming the information in the GBE agreed in 2009 is still relevant.

Who knows?

Edited by weejeemy

not so..... some state championships still to be run plus, his signing could get the o'malley treatment

It's a pity they didn't stick to there guns on the O Malley criteria

• Like 1

you should have seen him at leicester. i know he looks like he's not trying but he does have talent and is still pretty young. i think he is worth a go as we have had plenty no 7s that struggle to average 2

he hasn't mastered armadale yet but if monarchs 7th rider averages more than 3 then he is doing his job. helfer managed that last year despite some incredibly poor races.

Taylor would be in on a 5.99 i would love to see fricke he scored 7 in mattys testimonial looked really good on the bike heres hoping we sign the last 2 tonight