British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Gary Havelock........

Well I started this topic cause I just wanted info on how havvy was getting on......wish I hadn't now :-(

Just to clear up - I do apologise if I caused anyone distress & in future I will bear in mind if I post about a rider. Also not knowing Gary personally I would not post anything like what some people thought this topic was about as it wouldn't be my place to do so.

Well I started this topic cause I just wanted info on how havvy was getting on......wish I hadn't now :-(

Just to clear up - I do apologise if I caused anyone distress & in future I will bear in mind if I post about a rider. Also not knowing Gary personally I would not post anything like what some people thought this topic was about as it wouldn't be my place to do so.

No need to apologise mate. :):t:

• Like 2

No need to apologise mate. :):t:

nothing to apologise for skoobie

Everything fine and dandy here too.

Perhaps the BSPA should be tapping into his skills and employ him to bring on the kids.

No need to say sorry,its only the loony crew that decide to make something out of nothing.

• Like 1

calm down screm - just a moments thought in future when naming a thread- not loonies - it has been mentioned before - no need for apologies Skoobie - no harm meant

i agree with TWK i dont want to see him scurrying round - he's too much of a legend for that

one thing is for sure he's got loads to offer British speedway - loads

• Like 1

Everything fine and dandy here too.

Perhaps the BSPA should be tapping into his skills and employ him to bring on the kids.

Already do. I attended the youth training day at Buxton last year, and the mentors for the riders were Havelock and Simon Stead.

Edited by Tsunami

For information purposes only, at the Bears Social last night, Gary was there and he seemed to be enjoying himself, having a laugh, joking and having a drink, I wont comment on his health, But Im sure he will inform all and sundry when he is ready

• Like 1

For information purposes only, at the Bears Social last night, Gary was there and he seemed to be enjoying himself, having a laugh, joking and having a drink, I wont comment on his health, But Im sure he will inform all and sundry when he is ready

Thanks for that RPG. Nice to know that he is getting about. :approve:

Having read some of the comments in here by people- (overreacting, patronising and nit picking)it's no wonder speedways in decline if this is the attitude of some fans!

• Like 2

calm down teal - people were just saying lets be careful what we call posts

sounds like you just spoiling for a row - no need

not sure what its got to do with speedways decline pal!

• Like 2

I'm not spoiling for anything! Just hate the self assured posts on here! The attitude alone would put me off speedway

I'm not spoiling for anything! Just hate the self assured posts on here! The attitude alone would put me off speedway

It's all about opinions. Mine differs from yours.

• Like 1

Opinions make the world go round and f*ck a lot of things up - or something like that :)