British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

Speedway Star Big Issue

Absolutely spot on.

Should the Speedway Star contemplate a font change, I hope their costings include a contribution to the bandwidth bill of this site.

THE tracks will be listed in alphabetical order ... thanks for your input

Yes. But will there be an index??

• Like 1

Out of interest how do you select the supporters who give their views on each team's page?

Think it's up to the individual track mate . I did for the Glasgow page about 4 years ago and was asked to do it by our centre green presenter .

• Like 1

Think it's up to the individual track mate . I did for the Glasgow page about 4 years ago and was asked to do it by our centre green presenter .

It certainly helps if you know the track journo!!!! :cheers:

The most shocking part of this thread, is that manchesterpaul has a girlfriend!! She deserves a medal!!! :)

Don't pin it on her - it'll give her a slow puncture…

• Like 4

The most shocking part of this thread, is that manchesterpaul has a girlfriend!! She deserves a medal!!! :)

And he's already written to the manufacturers complaining that there are no detailed instructions saying where the blow-up valve is.

• Like 5

Guess it is too late now,but maybe for next year and i hope this doesn't make me seem as mad as a man from Manchester called Paul.But what about a Little Big Issue? Pocket sized season review.You can just imagine how much life would be improved for many a speedway fan if they can,on the bus,at work,queeing for a chinese or south american(whatever takes your fancy)you can pop it out,lick your finger and flick away.Not boasting,but i have already got a Little Big Horn for next season

You couldn't be further from the truth i speedily set them up (Friday night out looming), put them online and get about my daily doings lol.

Hardly 'another swipe', and i've repeatedly mentioned until i'm blue in the face that all the various cards are indisputably the best cards for those who download them. There can only be a '(another) swipe' if there is a fault surely?

As mentioned before just out of momentarily mundane interest i have a quick glance at each card at the start of the season to see what formats and features (if any) are copied etc. Maybe my memory is poor but i do have recollections of a passing thought last year as to what on earth happens when riders are replaced during the meeting with several of the cards - i thought it was all but i stand to be corrected if not.

Cards that i remember had absolutely no space to fill in a replacement. Additionally there was one card that claimed 'innovation' at having the riders heats listed as well as the scoregrid. Laughingly the scoregrid was one of those bizzarely split into three or four sections!!! and not as with the MIniMax a single grid, plus of course the MiniMax cards have had both the grid and the heats from the start years ago. So not sure of where the definition of innovation arises from. Don't panic or burst a blood vessel i'm not saying it was your cards, i can't recall which one it was.

Oh yeah quick, don't let him miss out, someone alert Andy P that i've made a post - that the clique without a life will hastily descend on - so he can hurriedly add his little 'i like' tag lol lol. Ooooh if i was small-minded and bored i could point out instances of the shaky ground that some of the 'i like this post' taggers are on due to their blunders. However, yawnnnnn, whatever byeeeeeeeee.

ANYWAYS BACK ON ORIGINAL TOPIC >>>>>>

That's excellent news.

There are more than a few that appreciate little inclusion, and for those who don't well hey whatever it won't affect your life so try and calm down lol.

Glad that this year is the first i continued my subscription all through the off season so i don't have to sweat about resubscribing at the exact time the bumper season preview issue is due.

Has there ever been a more boring poster in the history of the BSF, this guy is a cure for insomnia

• Like 2

Has there ever been a more boring poster in the history of the BSF, this guy is a cure for insomnia

I'd like to meet him, in fact I would insist on buying him a drink if he ever came down to Monmore Green, but there is no way I am stretching the budget to buy his carer one as well.....

• Like 5