British Speedway Forum

Cant believe some of the criticism Mitchell is getting before he even turns a wheel in anger for redcar

I love this line every time it's trotted out. He's been 'turning wheels' for the last 5 seasons. He's not good enough. Edited by SCB

Cant believe some of the criticism Mitchell is getting before he even turns a wheel in anger for redcar, at the end of the day give him a few meetings before you judge him he is still only 23 so stil has time on his side to improve. For what its worth the night he rode at somerset as a bandit in 2011 he was brilliant. i hope he does well for Redcar and as has already been said in previous posts he is a nice lad so maybe due a bit of good luck.

theres some young brits out there, not had 6 seasons in pl, younger than 23 and are nice lads who are never given the meetings to prove theirselves or the time to develop, and are given no hope of getting anywhere in speedway by many on this forum.

Go on Mitchell show them.

• Like 1

I take it this is solely your expert opinion that he is pants and whilst you may be correct to a certain extent is it maybe not just a biased opinion because he is an ex Tiger and let's face it you would rather lurk about our toilet's than watch the racing is this not also correct Mr B ;)

Well he has had 6 seasons over hear and can't get above a 3.00 average need i say much more.

A can't help it Gaz i have never seen toilets like them. ;)

Personally i like Mitchell, can ride a bike, puts in a good shift. But id have rather had Jerran Hart...

Personally i like Mitchell, can ride a bike, puts in a good shift. But id have rather had Jerran Hart...

Arent those two riders much of a muchness though,Hart seems to have disappeared from the scene.

Are you mad

Mitchell first came over with Josh Grajczonek to Glasgow, one of them sank, one swam, yet the sinker still gets a ride over a home grown rider who is just as good if not better. The Bears may as well sign Arlo Bugeja again!

• Like 1

Arent those two riders much of a muchness though,Hart seems to have disappeared from the scene.

Yeh i think Hart is still looking for the toys he threw out of his pram :lol:

Mitchell first came over with Josh Grajczonek to Glasgow, one of them sank, one swam, yet the sinker still gets a ride over a home grown rider who is just as good if not better. The Bears may as well sign Arlo Bugeja again!

Yeh how that lad got a ride for so long is a mystery to me.

I hope Mitch goses well and show u keyboard warriors what he can do.

The only way Davey will answer his critics,me included,is to score points on track.Trouble is as others have said hes had six seasons over here and never got anywhere near a respectable average.Heres hoping the break from speedway has done him good and he will prove a decent signing for the Bears.

I hope Mitch goses well and show u keyboard warriors what he can do.

Pray God forgive me for expressing an opinion.

• Like 1

Can I ask what these much-quoted "six seasons" are?

Mitch certainly didn't ride last year (he wasn't even living here) he missed chunks of 2011 and was certainly out of action with a back injury for most of an earlier year.

He's 23, making a comeback in a tough league. Give him a chance!

Edited by luluthetiger

Davey isn't much cop but i'd rather give him a go than Jerran Hart. Hart seems to flit in and out of speedway whereas at least with Davey his career basically rests on this spot so he'll be trying.