British Speedway Forum
luluthetiger

Berwick V Newcastle - Live On Sky - May 21st

Well-deserved recognition for a club continuing to improve their speedway product.

Berwick have a growing reputation within the sport, and Sky bringing cameras to Shielfield Park is just another notch in the Bandits' guns.

Well done to all concerned in the borders.

• Like 7

Well deserved, another honour for the Berwick promotion.

I'd be amazed if they don't now come up with some off-the-wall ideas to pack the place that night.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing this as I do any PL fixture on Sky.

Well done to the Berwick promotion and all those involved.

Hiope they get the place full and that it's ok weather wise.

Quite agree Jack, and just hope Berwick give us a track that can be raced on and not just ridden on. This is a trial to see if they can.

• Like 4

Quite agree Jack, and just hope Berwick give us a track that can be raced on and not just ridden on. This is a trial to see if they can.

Getting your excuses in early?

• Like 1

Absolutely right - and not just for Berwick and PL Speedway, but for British Speedway too.

Also be nice to ram a few words down EL bigots throats after some of the crap we have seen so far on Sky.

Getting your excuses in early?

From what I have seen of results (and the Diamonds) I think it is more likely that you will need to do that.

They were a handful for anyone without the sudden jump up of Lewis Kerr. With that, they are going to take some stopping.

• Like 1

Awesome. Looking forward to watching the Diamonds live on sky in an away match. Can't remember us being on away from home before other than the 4's.

Should be a good contest if both teams are at full strength.

Well deserved, another honour for the Berwick promotion.

I'd be amazed if they don't now come up with some off-the-wall ideas to pack the place that night.

Are you not allowed to tell yet!!!!!

Is this the 2nd Premier match to be shown this season? Thought I had read somewhere that Scunhorpe, Ipswich or Somerset had a match due on Sky or was that last season.

Is this the 2nd Premier match to be shown this season? Thought I had read somewhere that Scunhorpe, Ipswich or Somerset had a match due on Sky or was that last season.

Worky against Scunthorpe is 30th April on Sky

Scunthorpe v Workington is on at the end of April. A good bit of variety to the coverage, good also to see recognition given to Berwick's efforts and Sky getting to a new venue in terms of their coverage.

fame at last for Berwick. hope it turns out ok.

looking forward to it.

Awesome. Looking forward to watching the Diamonds live on sky in an away match. Can't remember us being on away from home before other than the 4's.

Should be a good contest if both teams are at full strength.

Get ya sell there. :P

Get ya sell there. :P

Think I might have too as I have cancelled my Sky Sports subscription, bloody typical. Suppose I will get to sample those great chips after the meeting as well.