British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Roger Jacobs

Ipswich V Workington (koc-up) - Thursday, 25 April 2013 @ 19:30

Very interesting to see how this match pans out, Workington look quite handy but not world beaters and should not cause the Witches too much trouble in my opinion. Jason Doyle has looked almost unbeatable when riding for his home track around foxhall and lets hope for a repeat of that form when riding for the Witches. Ritchie Hawkins will take time on his comeback and we must not expect to much from him. Witches strength at reserve is there for all to see and they will surely score very well again. Lanham and Tungate can be relied on to score their customary points but Risager continues to be an enigma. Why in heavens name he is so reluctant to move off the white line is very puzzling indeed, as he gets passed over and over again taking that line home and away. CL saying he will rival Ben for the no1 spot, must be the most hilarious comment of all time and will come back to haunt CL many times in the future.

I dunno, you've come up with some absolute gems in your time in your former guise! :rofl:

• Like 2

Losing Chris is a huge blow, with Stefan guesting and Ash probably still feeling the effects of his two crashes in the U21 final , I think we will do well to keep it within 15points, anything more could be too big a mountain to climb on Saturday :neutral: .

Come on Boys, stay safe and keep it close for Saturday

• Like 1

As usual it can be dry and sunny all week apart from Thursday. Looks like rain may play a part in this meeting.

Rene Bach ready to send the Witches "Bach" to the botttom.

Let me just check the EL table to see where P'boro are........oh thank the lord for Coventry eh? :t::rofl:

Rather be at the bottom of the Elite League than the top of the Premier League :P

Really ??

I'd certainly prefer watching a team winning as opposed to getting thumped every week .

• Like 1

Rather watch riders like Lindgren,Holder,Ward,Kasprazak than Barker,Doyle and Craig Cook as Number 1's

and it's the same price which is funny as EL riders are on much more than PL riders. :lol:

Rather watch riders like Lindgren,Holder,Ward,Kasprazak than Barker,Doyle and Craig Cook as Number 1's

and it's the same price which is funny as EL riders are on much more than PL riders. :lol:

its not the number 1's thats the problem its the lower 5 riders that makes the elite league so boring +the fact that you race the same teams every other week

its not the number 1's thats the problem its the lower 5 riders that makes the elite league so boring +the fact that you race the same teams every other week

Hardly creditable is that, when Ipswich Witches met Rye House 8 times last season. I don't think anything in the Elite League come near this
  • Like 1

Feel sorry for Richard that he's taken a knock and unable to ride tomorrow, but couldn't have asked for a better choice of guest in Cook. Feared it might be Doolan for a minute!