British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World U21 Final Round Terenzano Saturday September 14th

David Bellego turned in a shift at Swindon tonight. Very impressed with him. On his own track, he must be expected to be like a fox in the hen-run on Saturday.

• Like 1

Giving the form that Bellegos in at the minute,hes every chance of winning on the night.Infact I think he will,what the hell go Bellego.

From what I saw of DB last night at Swindon,and the company he beat,hes got every chance.Very impressive!

• Like 1

From what I saw of DB last night at Swindon,and the company he beat,hes got every chance.Very impressive!

In general Bellego has been impressive for most of this season,particularly at Berwick,which is why I think he can shock the speedway world and take tomorrows meeting.

what's the weather report for tomorrow ?

what's the weather report for tomorrow ?

Shouldnt be any problems weatherwise,Monday was a wet day but apart from that its been mostly dry and reasonably warm this week.Forecast overnight is dry and mild,tomorrow will be a mostly dry day,chance of a shower or two in the afternoon but these will be scattered so we are just as likely to miss them than get them.

I will post a weather update as regular as is needed,but I cant see there being any problems.

Perfect start to the day in Berwick, cant envisage any weather problems. Looks like the sun will be out and we are set fair for a great meeting. Dudek the obvious favourite for me but Bellego will be tough to beat on his own turf with The Czeck also one to watch imo. All in all should be a great meeting and lets hope all riders get through unscathed and the best man wins.

Dry in Berwick overnight,chance of a shower this afternoon but it wont amount to much,so we are all set fait for a cracking nights speedway.

As a result of an accident last night Armadale there`ll be a change at meeting reserve with Robert Branford suffering an arm/elbow injury.

Hope all goes well at Berwick tonight and there is a bumper crowd.

I'd love to see Bellego go well.

A really exciting line up with some real talent in it,i think it is between Pawlicki and Bech with Bellego also having a major chance home experience could be vital.

The amount of times he's ridden round there he should do !

The amount of times he's ridden round there he should do !

Is Wells a prime example? it does not matter how many times you ride there sometimes you might not have your home track as a favourite Berwick certainly is a unique track i would imagine hard to master.

Is Wells a prime example? it does not matter how many times you ride there sometimes you might not have your home track as a favourite Berwick certainly is a unique track i would imagine hard to master.

Some away teams this seasons have found it all to easy to master. :blink:

• Like 1

Some away teams this seasons have found it all to easy to master. :blink:

But you won't be including Plymouth in that statement :blink:

Interesting practice. Very trick slack but apparently theres some dirt going down for tonight. Mikkel Bech looks very fast!