British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs Lc 26/5/13 @3p.m.

At least the new promotion will have saved on points money this weekend. Joking aside, what a terrible result, surely changes need to be made. People pointed out pre season just how rubbish James Wright is, some on here were having none of it, i think the evidence is now overwhelming.

Just call it a donation. We have to pay every week.

Well done to the boys in blue & gold thrashing their nearest and dearest.

I think glasgow need to make changes quick or you might as well give them the wooden spoon just now.

To make matters worse for the tiggers captain Deek with a paid max at Ashfield. Talk about addding insult to injury. :P:mad::cheers:

Well done to the boys in blue & gold thrashing their nearest and dearest.

I think glasgow need to make changes quick or you might as well give them the wooden spoon just now.

To make matters worse for the tiggers captain Deek with a paid max at Ashfield. Talk about addding insult to injury. :P

What do you mean? Deek puts in 100% regardless , so where is the insult or the injury ya fat dobber.

After another bad day at the office at least now there are the murmuring's of some changes, cant come soon enough I dare say for all the Tiggers fans!!

Karlsson would be a good choice if it comes off maybe take some pressure off Joe Screen, cant be doing him any favours carrying the big scores most weeks with not much back up?

Hope you get back to a competitive position soon, preferably starting around June 10th which, to the uninitiated, is the day after the Comets are in town and looking for our only 4pt away win this season!!! :D

That'll stir it!!

I don't understand why Screen is unhappy with the press release, it doesn't criticise any individuals or come across as unfair to me?

I don't understand why Screen is unhappy with the press release, it doesn't criticise any individuals or come across as unfair to me?

Agreed,Screens efforts over the meeting at Workington saturday and at home yesterday were excellent,but hes part of a team thats just been on the wrong end of 2 hammerings.Credit to the Glasgow management for being quick with their apology,its does seems theres more than 1 Tigers riders has ridden their last match for them.

Joe's underestimating himself. Sponsors know how good he is. The scorecard speaks for itself.

If the signing of a Danish World Cup star goes through at Peterborough then Ryan Fisher will be looking for a team spot it would appear

• Like 1

If the signing of a Danish World Cup star goes through at Peterborough then Ryan Fisher will be looking for a team spot it would appear

Not sure what average he'd come in on but if it's high I'm not convinced that's what we need. We've had top heavy teams in the past and I'd rather see the middle order sorted and have a solid team.

Not sure what average he'd come in on but if it's high I'm not convinced that's what we need. We've had top heavy teams in the past and I'd rather see the middle order sorted and have a solid team.

When the Aussies averages change how about

1, Fisher 9.63

2, ringwood 3??

3, karlsson 7.06

4, grieves 7.57

5, screen 9.17

6, Horwood 3??

7, Jacobs 3

Total 42.43 give or take as grieves ave will go down surely.

All about ££££££ though really

• Like 1

1, Fisher 9.63

2, ringwood 3??

3, karlsson 7.06

4, grieves 7.57

5, screen 9.17

6, Horwood 3??

7, Jacobs 3

That would be a hell of an expensive team.

1, Fisher 9.63

2, ringwood 3??

3, karlsson 7.06

4, grieves 7.57

5, screen 9.17

6, Horwood 3??

7, Jacobs 3

Giving his scoring by Karlsson of late you wonder if Leicester wont keep him,that of course will release Roynon and if hes going to continue with Coventry he will need a PL team,that team could well be Glasgow.

Joe's underestimating himself. Sponsors know how good he is. The scorecard speaks for itself.

Strange why Joe wants to make those statements on social networking ,does him no favours all round.The promotion would have to say something after the week-end the team has just had.he should be discussing it with the management first IMO.Shows the mentality of some riders.
  • Like 1

That would be a hell of an expensive team.

it would aye, but not as expensive as nobody going to watch what they have at the minute....
  • Like 2

it would aye, but not as expensive as nobody going to watch what they have at the minute....

Spot on . 30 point plus home defeats gets tracks closed down .

• Like 1

Spot on . 30 point plus home defeats gets tracks closed down .

thing is as does paying silly money for riders----its a tough call for the promotions

thing is as does paying silly money for riders----its a tough call for the promotions

It is , but doing nothing is not an option