British Speedway Forum

I disagree, Not Emil's fault that Zagar decided that he wanted to be a kamikaze rider.

Zagar leads coming off turn two,and moves wide,I cant understand what Zagar did wrong.Sayfutdinov shouldve seen then move and reacted.

• Like 1

Hey! how's about the speedway racing? Any thoughts on that? :)

Don't know about you i tuned in to watch speedway, not to listen to the commentators - who incidentally i do dislike - but we've seen some great GP speedway this year despite the injuries to main contenders. 2014 can only get better still and that's an awesome thought and prospect.

I comment on what I choose to comment, you post on what you choose to. At least I'm qualified to make my comments. I'll leave bitching about referees to those suited to it. I' enjoying the racing, as ever thrilling at Emil Sayfutdinov's natural racing ability and also commenting on something I know about. Given your ability to argue the hind leg off a donkey over such vital matters as scorecards I think it's very ironic you choose to have a go at MY contributions.

• Like 4

I comment on what I choose to comment, you post on what you choose to. At least I'm qualified to make my comments. I'll leave bitching about referees to those suited to it. I' enjoying the racing, as ever thrilling at Emil Sayfutdinov's natural racing ability and also commenting on something I know about. Given your ability to argue the hind leg off a donkey over such vital matters as scorecards I think it's very ironic you choose to have a go at MY contributions.

Ooooh touchy touchy lol.

Ok glad to hear your main priority is the speedway.

As for racecards i publish them and totally instantly forget about them until i see silly comments made in totally non-connected topics etc. I never prattle on but have a strong sense of challenging injustices in all walks of life and simply reply/correct any point made and..................OK OK enough pleassse let's just discuss the meeting.

Free, innovative scorecards if you don't mind.

Ps, they are good, I use them all the time and appreciate them very much. :t:

• Like 1

pleassse let's just discuss the meeting.

Not the start girls? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Zagar leads coming off turn two,and moves wide,I cant understand what Zagar did wrong.Sayfutdinov shouldve seen then move and reacted.

Zagar was slightly ahead yes but not enough ahead to be allowed to turn right and fence the rider on the outside.

You just can turn tight when there is a rider on the outside. Zagar had the whole track to ride on but still decided to

move out and block Emil. Emil kept his line while Zagar diidn't. Thus Zagar's move caused the stoppage.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 4

Great to see Ward back, it's been a decent GP season so far anyway but he does give it that extra edge when he's in the mood, all over Holder there, fearless ride.

• Like 1

We're often quick to point out a lack of even gate consistency so credit to the track preparation points and gate wins after 12 heats

1. 16 pts & 2 wins.

2. 18 pts & 3 wins.

3. 18 pts & 4 wins.

4. 20 pts & 3 wins.

By the way rmc I instantly was able to see that from using the MiniMax Dual Grid (and the standard and the basic ones) racecard lol lol...sorry just teasing (true though lol)

Please God let rmc have a sense of humour.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Ooooh touchy touchy lol.

Ok glad to hear your main priority is the speedway.

As for racecards i publish them and totally instantly forget about them until i see silly comments made in totally non-connected topics etc. I never prattle on but have a strong sense of challenging injustices in all walks of life and simply reply/correct any point made and..................OK OK enough pleassse let's just discuss the meeting.

Is anybody interested because I'm certainly not?

Not touchy, just finding myself with a very low tolerance threshold for idiots as I get older, especially those that don't know when to shut up.

Anyway, here's a speedway-related comment. Goodbye, Tomasz and thanks for the memories. Emil, Tai, looking forward to the memories you will be giving me in the future.

(Paul, in my time I commentated on 200-300 meetings, about half of which were transmitted on a station now part of Eurosport. It's a professional interest - what's your excuse? As for scorecards, I wouldn't know - I just knock mine up on Excel in a few minutes)

Edited by rmc
  • Like 1

I have seen only 3 GPs this season and Emil has won them all.

Wonder if I will keep this up tonight?

Darcy looks good as does Holder.

Fingers crossed for Emil in this quite fascinating GP in the Danish city of Moldow.

Wherever that is!

Is the Eurosport bloke on Acid?

Greg Honcock :rofl: I am getting to warm to this bloke

Edited by pandorum

What a race between Holder and Ward.

Forgot all about the start girls for a minute there!

• Like 2

OMG will somebody pull the plug on the post break commentator - I think he has been studying the book of "random facts" - I guess its difficult to know where anything is when your commentating from the comfort of your own shed in the uk!

• Like 1

that guy annoys me the intermission commentator he might be on something good

• Like 2