British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BossMan

Rye House V Somerset Saturday 29/06/13

I think that must have been the day I met you, statman and womble for the first time, 2008 possibly?

That would be pretty close Baggy......I do miss visiting West Row

Edited by womble53

That would be pretty close Baggy......I do miss visiting West Row

I can never read your posts with the font you use Womble ..... What does it say?? :)
  • Like 1

I can never read your posts with the font you use Womble ..... What does it say?? :)

It says "It's time you visited Specsavers" :P

• Like 1

I think that must have been the day I met you, statman and womble for the first time, 2008 possibly?

Indeed it was mate, I seem to remember Brent Werner scoring a hat full for us down at reserve after they had gone round before the meeting with buckets picking up all the scrap steel off the stock cars!

• Like 1

Indeed it was mate, I seem to remember Brent Werner scoring a hat full for us down at reserve after they had gone round before the meeting with buckets picking up all the scrap steel off the stock cars!

As the stock car people are the landlords at the Mildenhall West Row stadium why did they not clear the track after their meeting for their speedway tenants?

Edited by Guest

As the stock car people are the landlords at the Mildenhall West Row stadium why did they not clear the track after their meeting for their speedway tenants?

God knows, but this was some 5 years ago so I think all is forgiven now.

Howdy Arson.......seeing as you asked so nicely, I'll help you out..............

.......Ask Starman 2006, he normally gets the gist of em'

There how's that :t::rofl::P

Edited by womble53
  • Like 1

Howdy Arson.......seeing as you asked so nicely, I'll help you out..............

ha..thats better :)

I assume it's R/R for Kyle at 2 tonight? If so then Rye should fancy their chances at getting their first points of the season on the board as only Alex and then the reserves can take Kyle's rides. In saying that though, I'd still expect the boys to bring home at least a point.

• Like 1

I assume it's R/R for Kyle at 2 tonight? If so then Rye should fancy their chances at getting their first points of the season on the board as only Alex and then the reserves can take Kyle's rides. In saying that though, I'd still expect the boys to bring home at least a point.

R/r for Alex and Kurtz for Kyle.

Don't know whats its got to do with me, but perhaps Arson should pay a visitation to specsavers.. :lol: Anybody know the full Rebels side, as ive LITERALLY, been on the Rebels site and nothing on there..

Edited by Starman2006

Don't know whats its got to do with me, but perhaps Arson should pay a visitation to specsavers.. :lol: Anybody know the full Rebels side, as ive LITERALLY, been on the Rebels site and nothing on there..

ask your mates in the promotion and on the track?? :) Edited by Arson fire

Tough last night, but it will be tougher tonight with three Rebels missing, does Kurtz go well around Rye ?, With a full side the Rebels would probably fancy their chances in this one, I would be happy with a point now. Just hope there is no more injuries.

Don't know whats its got to do with me

Irony never was your strong point was it !!

:P

Just hope there is no more injuries.

Unfortunately a very prophetic post Cliff :cry:

Edited by womble53

Hopefully the injuries to the two Somerset reserves are not as bad as first feared.