British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CardinalSin

Ipswich Vs Berwick Thursday August 1st 7.30pm

As its a new month, could we try a new riding order? I'm no expert, but would it be a good meeting to try the following - 1. Rocky 2. Risager 3. Heeps 4.Lanham 5. Tungate 6. Hawkins 7. Ellis..........Over and out!

Rocky!! Love it!!! I always thought he had the looks of squirrel type animal who befriended a Moose!

after barker gets a berwick rider banned ipswicth to win by 20 points :party:

Poor old innocent - wouldn't say boo to a goose Barker???? backed up by those two honorary monks Louis and Simmons? Nah, gotta be getting confused!! :rofl:

Rocky!! Love it!!! I always thought he had the looks of squirrel type animal who befriended a Moose!

Poor old innocent - wouldn't say boo to a goose Barker???? backed up by those two honorary monks Louis and Simmons? Nah, gotta be getting confused!! :rofl:

Oh for goodness sake, this is all wearing a bit thin now, this poor Cookie was wronged malarkey!!! And to bring Ben's looks as a way of maligning him is somewhat low isn't it??? \is that the best you can do???.....please DON'T answer that, as this is a thread for Ipswich v Berwick and quite frankly I haven't seen any tweets by Berwick riders shooting their mouth's off :unsure:

Pleased to hear that Berwick fans are coming for this, lovely weather here today, fingers crossed for a decent meeting tonight.

• Like 3

Forgive my ignorance but whoever the Berwick guy was (promoter/manager?) that kept stealing the microphone last season; I kind of stangely hope he is there as he was comedy...

Adding to the already excellent Kevin Long I might add!

• Like 1

Oh for goodness sake, this is all wearing a bit thin now, this poor Cookie was wronged malarkey!!! And to bring Ben's looks as a way of maligning him is somewhat low isn't it???

Lol: My apologies... Was just wondering in my own mind which Rocky "Roland" was referring to...

Forgive my ignorance but whoever the Berwick guy was (promoter/manager?) that kept stealing the microphone last season; I kind of stangely hope he is there as he was comedy...

Wasn't it Dick Barrie? The legendary Mr Barrie makes Nigel Pearson look like a shouting oaf. No wait, Nigel does that pefectly himself, LOL!

That`ll be Mr Dick Barrie,he is neither manager nor promoter,but he is the regular Berwick announcer.

Sue is on Holiday so i'll ask

Is anyone going who could possibly text results for the Updates site for this meeting. If you can help, please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

I'm going, I can do it if needed.

• Like 1

That`ll be Mr Dick Barrie,he is neither manager nor promoter,but he is the regular Berwick announcer.

He is Presenter D McLeary and S Hayward do announcing?

Berwick by 12.

12 what? Decibels Or are you just being your sarcastic self

Thanks again Robin farewell to the point that we might of scraped out of this meeting!

Its hardly his fault! Newcastle in same boat with Lindgren tonight. If they dont do as told and ride in Sweden they will be banned for sure by the Swedish lot. 2012 was different I feel. GB clubs had preference unless fixs altered after season started. Did Berwick not hit that trouble at Sheffield with Alden.

He is Presenter D McLeary and S Hayward do announcing?

12 what? Decibels Or are you just being your sarcastic self

Its hardly his fault! Newcastle in same boat with Lindgren tonight. If they dont do as told and ride in Sweden they will be banned for sure by the Swedish lot. 2012 was different I feel. GB clubs had preference unless fixs altered after season started. Did Berwick not hit that trouble at Sheffield with Alden.

Why dont you stick to commentating on the team you actually watch. So bored of reading your pro Berwick drivel when you dont even go and see the meetings.

Good start by David settle for 15 shared heats;;;

Must admit, one of the most boring meetings I've ever seen for racing.

Can't remember the last time I saw such a poor meeting. Oh yeah, I remember, last time I was here

Can't remember the last time I saw such a poor meeting. Oh yeah, I remember, last time I was here

that boring Ashworth is tweeting during the meeting ha