British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Well done to Ian

Hes assembled a good side this year hopefully a good season is before us

Yes and from what was read in the Speedway Star it was George Heppburn who organised most of the team in the winter as well especially Jensen the Dane as he is going to be joint team manager again if I read correct/

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

So why is Razor team manager then?

One team manager would suffice

Heppie stepped in doing team matters when Razor suffered ill health during the winter, and to lighten his load a bit will take over team manager duties from time to time, at a guess it will be away meetings that Razor cant make.

My goodness there is some utter sh!te posted on here sometimes!

• Like 1

So why is Razor team manager then?

One team manager would suffice

I have no idea, I am only telling you what I read. Several clubs list 2 Managers inc Sheffield and Redcar last season. Personally I would go down the road of Sheffield 2014 and get a respected rider in aka Joe Screen. Berwick should consider that maybe in future.

• Like 1

I have no idea, I am only telling you what I read. Several clubs list 2 Managers inc Sheffield and Redcar last season. Personally I would go down the road of Sheffield 2014 and get a respected rider in aka Joe Screen. Berwick should consider that maybe in future.

Sheffield had two team managers 'cos (IMO) one of them was a retired Police Inspector who hadn't a clue about Speedway! Getting Joe Screen in will be a master stroke for the coming season - I hope!

Sheffield had two team managers 'cos (IMO) one of them was a retired Police Inspector who hadn't a clue about Speedway! Getting Joe Screen in will be a master stroke for the coming season - I hope!

aye, Havvy did wonders at Coventry :)
  • Like 1

aye, Havvy did wonders at Coventry :)

The Screen/ Sheffield and Havvy/ Coventry connections really does bug you/

Jade Mudgway? Much respected in his day and nobody flew round that high line as fast.

Well done to Ian

Hes assembled a good side this year hopefully a good season is before us

good side ,,ur joking,,,ur easy pleased if that's a good team,,get a grip,,its bottom 3 team

Yes and from what was read in the Speedway Star it was George Heppburn who organised most of the team in the winter as well especially Jensen the Dane as he is going to be joint team manager again if I read correct/

cant have 2 doylums in charge ,,,its getting worse by the minute

good side ,,ur joking,,,ur easy pleased if that's a good team,,get a grip,,its bottom 3 team

cant have 2 doylums in charge ,,,its getting worse by the minute

Don't quite agree with you, it has the potential to be in the bottom 3 however. As it stands now, I would place it mid table 8ish. However if everything clicks has potential to be in top 6. It all depends on how you interprit each riders capability, for instance Matej Kus, if he has his confidence back and rides to his potential, could be the secret weapon, but if he rides like last season then no. My gut feeling after speaking to him, look out Matej is back.

The Screen/ Sheffield and Havvy/ Coventry connections really does bug you/

does it??.... Thanks for that :)