British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Why? Poland race sundays, Berwick ride saturday, not any problems. He probs wont even be in the side every week.

Maybe so but might fancy riding for a mid week track to make his schedule less punishing.

Bellego is a great wee rider. I'm actually quite surprised to see his average still in the 6 to 7 bracket. He is a no brainer to have in your team. Glasgow must be really choking that they let him get away.

Not sure what the script is re Alden, good rider but does he want to ride in the UK?

I'm surprised that Berwick don't have more assets than that.

Don't think we let him "get away" more like he was taken away. :mad:

• Like 2

If anything it probably helps Bellego's career. As I stated earlier Ostrow is probably one of the best racing tracks in the world. Any matches he can get there would be a bonus

Robin Aspegren just put on FB looking for a contract in uk or poland for 2014 season

Are these not Bandits: Franc, Barrett, Edberg, Franchetti but I suppose you correct not much would develop there!

Although I'm sure Franc would be a solid guy to have in the team.

well with aspegren and barrett on there way replacements are needed Adam Ellis just tweeted he is looking for a PL team for 2014

well with aspegren and barrett on there way replacements are needed Adam Ellis just tweeted he is looking for a PL team for 2014

Seriously? Sign him up, why arent Ippo using him? Madness!

I think Berwick would be an excellent track for Adam, travelling might be a snagging hazard

Most other pl clubs will sense his scent though

Does he play Crazy golf? if we get Alex he'll need a partner now that Robin is off to Stal Gorzow on a 3 year deal

Are these not Bandits: Franc, Barrett, Edberg, Franchetti but I suppose you correct not much would develop there!

Among active riders, asset base held at BSPA shows (alphabetically) Alden, Barrett, Bellego, Carr, Edberg, Franc & Franchetti.

There you go -- your seven-man team!

So will Dario's back hold up to a full season at Berwick? now that he has left Indy Car

Edited by Monarchlad
  • Like 2

Robin Aspegren just put on FB looking for a contract in uk or poland for 2014 season

And the very best of luck to him.

madness - unless we have Lambert signed up!