British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Why would Lawson want to leave worky to go to berwick though??

Have to agree tracks are similar so wouldn't do much to further his career on that front,but you never know ,I suspect Sheffield with his pal Compton unless they are both going to Redcar!!

Carr certainly got his named around towards the end of last season,picking up guest outings for Edinburgh,though I cant see Edinburgh going into next season with Worrall & Carr at their reserve positions.

I'd say that would be a decent reserve pair.

• Like 1

... He reads your posts.

Well lets see I think we have a few reasons why Richard Lawson would want to ride for Berwick Bandits...

1. He always scores well here

2. We have an air fence

3. We won the 4's and the TTT in the same season

4. World class riders have praised our track like Chris Harris

5. We are ambitious, it's only a matter of time before we have a season with no injuries, rotten away surfaces referees or dirty home riders boooo

6. It's a family atmosphere at Shiefield

7. We lack a leader of our troops

I think Richard Lawson would fit those swashing team suits just a treat, by the way will we have a new design for the 2014 campaign?

Edited by RobinH88

I'd say that would be a decent reserve pair.

Would agree considering what the top 5 might be.Both could improve enough to be carried a little.

Well lets see I think we have a few reasons why Richard Lawson would want to ride for Berwick Bandits...

2. We have an air fence

5. We are ambitious, it's only a matter of time before we have a season with no injuries, rotten away surfaces referees or dirty home riders boooo

I think Richard Lawson would fit those swashing team suits just a treat, by the way will we have a new design for the 2015 campaign?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

The hilarious thing about the post is the irony that points 1,2,4,5 and 6 would actually be considered by a rider

When you hear of the horror story's from other clubs it is only natural riders would want to ride for a rider orientated, friendly, family club

The proof being the standard of rider Berwick have attracted in recent years, which, with the exception of 2 or 3 on here, most know, has been punching well above the weight of the standard of rider a club like Berwick , should, and previously have attracted ( for the best part of 20 years)

Edited by wjm
  • Like 2

2. We have an air fence

I think Richard Lawson would fit those swashing team suits just a treat, by the way will we have a new design for the 2014 campaign?

2. All tracks will have one in 2014

4. Not sure how a track can be like Chris Harris.

I imagine then that no deals have been done yet?

By now the club must have their team,and are talking to the riders.Of course they need to have a back up plan,but if they are putting a team together by waiting to see whats left after the other clubs are taking shape then that can only end up one way.

Why would Lawson want to leave worky to go to berwick though??

Pies & burgers.

• Like 1

Maybe as has been said before the management are moving to plan B. Having a team of predominantly other teams assets has not worked so we are maybe about to embark on a new road where young fresh talent forms the backbone of the team surely we will get an indication soon.

Fact of the matter is Berwick have the best hospatality in the UK.

We can only offer so much, if these big names wont play ball..

Then we need look at grassroot level, I am sure there many young men in the regions of Prior, Eastcliffe, Goldstone, Hiveacres not to mention East Ord woho would jump at the chance to represent the best club in the North East.