British Speedway Forum

Also, well done to Rye House reject Kurt Shields who also qualified with a creditable 10 points, including a tapes exclusion, after only 20 minutes notice of promotion from reserve.

I do also enjoy the odd trip to Mildenhall on a Sunday too, just for the rows more than anything! :lol:

Mildenhall is one of the few tracks I've not had a row at. I must try and get along sometime this year

• Like 2

I've seen some over the years, especially when Stoke, Dudley or the Rye teams come to the fens, these normally provide some entertainment on the terraces, and occasionally also in the pits!

Mildenhall is one of the few tracks I've not had a row at. I must try and get along sometime this year

Go when the Heathens are there pretend to be a Mildenhall supporter i give you five minutes

• Like 1

I see Nelson posted on Facebook that he is having problem's with this years UK Visa, and is not sure if he will be riding over here!

1119337_100000619768548_408009072_q.jpg

Tyson Nelson
*ucking hate work visas might not be going to uk this year il keep use posted.

Have heard a rumour that Matt Tress may be on standby to take his place.........

• Like 1

I had heard something very similar. Can only assume in place of Nelson if he doesnt get his Visa.

Mathieu Tresarrieu Confirmed on Rye House's Twitter

Twitter, thats a bit modern for Len Silver!

Watched a lot of Mathieu in his time at Ipswich, a rider i like and his addition won't make us any weaker i doubt. Sign of the times that we treat the Aussies so badly and yet allow sub standard EU riders in at the drop of a hat. Doubt we will go down the Nelson route again in the future

I like Tresarrieu, I don't like him as a second heat leader though.

Shame that Nelson can't get over again, would have been a big season for him too.

What I cannot understand is how Rye and Tyson Nelson have been caught out again.

Once is unfortunate, but twice in the space of three years is very clumsy and with Len Silver been involved in the travel business you would think that he would have a greater understanding if the situation.

• Like 3

Watched a lot of Mathieu in his time at Ipswich, a rider i like and his addition won't make us any weaker i doubt. Sign of the times that we treat the Aussies so badly and yet allow sub standard EU riders in at the drop of a hat. Doubt we will go down the Nelson route again in the future

Is that a reference to Mathieu Tresarrieu?

Yes those poor Aussies,I find it amazing then Rye House would announce Nelson as a confirmed signing when they mustve known this situation was rumbling around.It is clear now that any team going to sign an Austrailian rider should make sure everythings in place before announcing their signature.

• Like 1