British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Stoke (nl) - Thursday 5th September 2013

Lewis Bridger has headed to twitter for his view of the incident.

Speechless If u don't know exactly what happened tonight at Kings Lynn involving Lewis Kerr myself & Robert Lambert your input isn't needed.

Anybody that was at the meeting this evening would of seen the pass by Lambert left Lewis Rose with very little space to go causing him.

To crash heavily and I am now currently sitting in Kings lynn hospital with one of my best friends in absolute agony..

I walked up to Robert Lambert on the track after not one of the Kings Lynn riders come over to see if Lewis was okay I said..

There was no need for that pass what so ever and u was the cause of the crash he shoulder barged me and I put my head to his head.

At that moment in time Lewis Kerr jumped over the top of Lambert and pushed me away with his mechanic getting involved also..

I was completely out numbered anyone would think they was pleased to see Lewis on the deck what a great bunch of guys they really are.

It nearly come to that man but luckily held my self some people really don't have a clue.

For the record I did not lay a finger on young Lambert what so ever would I be so stupid considering I was out numbered by around 20 guys

Yes I've just read the tweet again and edited my post. Maybe wishful thinking when I read it the first time!

I was pleased to read your version so went back to see any other news about Lewis only to find the additional word :-( Hope Lewis is ok?

Edited by drew2

You started a thread in the wrong section and he used twitter.

Not exactly sure what point you are trying to make, but then many people have tried to fathom that out before!.

Seems a reasonable account of what happened as he saw it. I'm sure some agreed with him and others didn't.

Best wishes to Lewis Rose for a full and speedy recovery.

• Like 1

I couldn't find a thread for the Lynn vs Stoke match and after i found it, I couldn't delete this one so apologies but I'm sure a moderator will move this thread or possibly merge it.

<Mod Note; And the moderator sorting out all your latest rubbish can also READ times postings were made and you posted on this thread before starting your attention seeking ones elsewhere. if you are going to try to lie, check the basics first>

I was not there so cannot comment on what happened but Lewis bridger does a lot for the kids when my son was riding he gave up a whole days testing to help my son with his ridng techincs and set ups and that was 2 seasons ago and still reconises him to this date hope Lewis rose is okay to many accidents this year.

Lewis Bridger has headed to twitter for his view of the incident.

Speechless If u don't know exactly what happened tonight at Kings Lynn involving Lewis Kerr myself & Robert Lambert your input isn't needed.

Anybody that was at the meeting this evening would of seen the pass by Lambert left Lewis Rose with very little space to go causing him.

To crash heavily and I am now currently sitting in Kings lynn hospital with one of my best friends in absolute agony..

I walked up to Robert Lambert on the track after not one of the Kings Lynn riders come over to see if Lewis was okay I said..

There was no need for that pass what so ever and u was the cause of the crash he shoulder barged me and I put my head to his head.

At that moment in time Lewis Kerr jumped over the top of Lambert and pushed me away with his mechanic getting involved also..

I was completely out numbered anyone would think they was pleased to see Lewis on the deck what a great bunch of guys they really are.

It nearly come to that man but luckily held my self some people really don't have a clue.

For the record I did not lay a finger on young Lambert what so ever would I be so stupid considering I was out numbered by around 20 guys ��

You implied in the appropriate thread that you been at the track tonight, so, what's your version of events now you've had time to calm down and stop creating threads?

Considering you expect a sacking in the morning you must have seen something fairly bad, what happened in your view, were you close to where it all happened, I mean exactly how far is Cuckoo Land from Saddlebow Rd?

Edited by nw42
  • Like 1

What started off as a nice evening turned into a nightmare. Lewis Rose suffered back injuries in a heat 10 crash. Lambert came underneath Rose to chase down Worrall (I think) who was leading which unsettled Rose (but wasn't touch by Lambert at all) and came off into the fence. Because the County Ambulance wasn't available the meeting had to be abandoned as the track Ambulance then had to take Lewis to hospital.

Hopefully it's nothing to serious for Rose and what a sad way for him to celebrate his Birthday.

The saddest part in all this though was Lewis Bridger's reaction. I had a lot of respect for Bridger but not now. He just lost it and wanted to take on Lambert, Kerr etc in full view of everybody at the track. I have no idea what that idiot was thinking.

He now lives with Lewis Rose

Sounds like the saddest part really is a lad who is in hospital

Not sure how anyone could think anything was sadder than that. Sounds like Bridger was a clown but lets not suggest that is more of a concern that a young lad in hospital

• Like 2

I couldn't find a thread for the Lynn vs Stoke match and after i found it, I couldn't delete this one so apologies but I'm sure a moderator will move this thread or possibly merge it.

<Mod Note; And the moderator sorting out all your latest rubbish can also READ times postings were made and you posted on this thread before starting your attention seeking ones elsewhere. if you are going to try to lie, check the basics first>

But I understood you were in the National League's King's Lynn v Stoke thread and decided to switch up the thread to the Elite League. That's the way this matter is reading under National League at the moment. I think you have been worrying too much about the situation in Syria: have an early night's rest. You'll feel a lot better in the morning. :icon_smile_clown:

Some of Bridger's retweets on Twitter tonight are shocking whatever happened tonight.

Hopefully he will be barred from the stadium from now on as he's not a great role model for young NL riders in all honesty.

I was there and I saw Lambert go up to Rose before the ambulance arrived so I have no idea why Bridger was moaning.

But I understood you were in the National League's King's Lynn v Stoke thread and decided to switch up the thread to the Elite League. That's the way this matter is reading under National League at the moment. I think you have been worrying to much about the situation in Syria: have an early night's rest. You'll feel a lot better in the morning. :icon_smile_clown:

Your probably right, Thanks.

Does lewis bridger not get a say in this!

Lewis bridger has had his say. He says for the record i did not lay a finger young lambert. As per the norm that is not mentioned on here.

Edited by josietoms

Lewis bridger has had his say. He says 100% I DID NOT headbut young lambert. As per the norm that is not mentioned on here.

It is mentioned on here josie but it's in another thread.

It is mentioned on here josie but it's in another thread.

Sorry can't keep up. It's probably because its on every thread going.